Croma retail deals

There is no option for store pick up. If it is eligible for delivery at any member's pincode, do let me know asap.
It is not only about shipping, it explicitly states that "Product Id is out of stock", so I doubt it is available in general anymore.

For example, checkout works fine for the S22+ which is still in stock.

It is not only about shipping, it explicitly states that "Product Id is out of stock", so I doubt it is available in general anymore.

For example, checkout works fine for the S22+ which is still in stock.
Yup. I got the banner '248910 Product id is out of stock' now. Should have bought it yesterday night when I first saw the post.

Last edited:
At the croma store again
Buying the last one 61799

Attachments

• 20231105_114620.jpg
    20231105_114620.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 209
Proceed till checkout page then confirm its availability, for my pincode it also show available until I reach the checkout page where it gives error msg "not available at this shipping address".
@rockstah
I did proceed to the payment page last night & no error message was displayed. I tried the same thing just now to purchase it for a friend & it is displaying a message saying "Not available at this shipping address." :(

I did proceed to the payment page last night & no error message was displayed. I tried the same thing just now to purchase it for a friend & it is displaying a message saying "Not available at this shipping address." :(
Croma does not have centralised shipping. It is shipped from stores within the same city. If it is sold from a local store, it is marked as such in the inventory but the online website doesn't reflect the same until later.

S22 Ultra was available at 66k when few days back Anazon started sale for almost 2 days from the sale. This is still a good price as the device is pretty good. Putting it here just in case if anyone didn't know this.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231221-124202180_1.jpg
    Screenshot_20231221-124202180_1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 64
Back