FS: Others Croma vouchers worth 13k @ 12.5k shipped - Bangalore

Status
Not open for further replies.

techie_007

Skilled
Ok, so I have around 13k worth of Croma vouchers gifted to me. Dont need to buy anything from there, and need to do some other upgrades, so these are for sale. At 12.5, translates to a 500 Rs discount on anything bought from Croma :)

Asking Price: 12.5k shipped via speedpost or local pickup @ 12.4k
Price dropped for quick sale: 12k local pickup, 12k + shipping otherwise

Pics attached below. Note that the voucher says "Name" (which is blank) or "Bearer" of the voucher, so there is no issue with transferring this etc etc. Terms of conditions on reverse are shown as well.

Thread crappers/lowballers --> Use PM

Pics:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/6bam0iyoch9qs74/2012-09-20 16.10.11.jpg
https://www.dropbox.com/s/v4rt93y0jy7sefh/2012-09-20 16.11.02.jpg

Just a suggestion : go to the local croma store and wait near the cashier. Offer it to someone who is about to pay.
But do give a better discount. Maybe a 1k discount would assure a quicker deal.

I did it once for vouchers worth 5k. Try it. :)

Just a suggestion : go to the local croma store and wait near the cashier. Offer it to someone who is about to pay.
But do give a better discount. Maybe a 1k discount would assure a quicker deal.

I did it once for vouchers worth 5k. Try it. :)

Good idea, but would feel embarrassing to do something like that :p Might check if anyone I know is buying stuff from Croma though :)

- - - Updated - - -

Price drop for quick sale: 12k local pickup or 12k + shipping. Else I'll start thinking about buying something from there and then selling it here on TE :p

I would do what Sanki said. That way you'll get way more :) I have a friend who works in a call center and he regularly gets Croma vouchers as an "incentive" and usually he (and all of his other friends) end up cashing them at 40% reduced value. I know it sucks, but he gets cash on the spot.

Lol, he didn't have any option at the end after getting EVERY home accessory he could, like a new washing machine, microwave, a new television, and even a video game console :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back