Crooks thieve £750,000 worth of Xbox 360s

Josh

Skilled
CRIMINALS HAVE NICKED a shipment of Xbox 360s worth about £750,000 during a lorry hijacking soon after it left a depot near Lichfield in Staffordshire, reports The Times.

No doubt the consoles will be popping up at dodgy market stalls across the country as Christmas time approaches. Police in Staffordshire are looking for witnesses to the hijacking which supposedly happened on Monday at about 5am, on the A38 motorway.

It's thought that there were at least three men involved in the hijacking, believed to be driving a Range Rover and Rover saloon. Apparently, they signalled for the driver of the lorry to slow down, at which point the driver assumed the gang was letting him know there was something trapped under the wheels of his lorry. This was not the case, though, and once pulled over, the gang attacked the driver and made off with the lorry, which was later found devoid of someone's Christmas presents on the A38 at Minworth in Warwickshire.

The driver was taken to hospital for his injuries but was deemed okay and discharged. Hellmann Worldwide Logistics UK, the distributor, has apparently ordered an internal investigation about the attack.

Staffordshire copper Peter Stevens told The TImes: "We are appealing for information from anyone who is offered these games in suspicious circumstances, such as in a pub, at a car boot sale or off the back of a lorry." Or from Nintendo employees. µ

Crooks thieve £750,000 worth of Xbox 360s

They called me to join their adventure, I said 'no' to them as my eyes are at PS3.
ahahahhahahahahahhahahaha

If this happened in the USA, Fry's Electronics, would have had a sale on XBOX consoles soon after. (Just kidding, although a lot of people question where Fry's get's some of their stock from).

Back