Crucial Ballistix 16gb 3600mhz at 3890rs

rockstah

Adept
Great price for 16gb stick with good timings. Buy from here -

This particular Ram even the 8gb sticks go for way lower than Amazon price but they don't come in stock often so check prices with local sellers before buying these sticks 8gb or 16gb.

The description, says SODIMM does not match the listing, says desktop. Best to ask before placing any orders.
I think both are available, contact the number below to confirm and order

FB_IMG_1665496505107.jpg

Sorry for asking again but are you sure? Also do you know if this site is reliable?
I have ordered two sticks for the same reason, you can ask others to confirm that though because i just googled that after your question and yes the site is very reliable.
Sorry for asking again but are you sure? Also do you know if this site is reliable?
I got the 16gb sticks today and they're working in dual channel as expected
20221014_171207_(1).jpg

20221014_164006.jpg

Last edited:
I also got them today. They shipped via Bluedart to Mumbai from Kolkata. Yet to test them though. Clarion always have the the best prices for RAM somehow. Been noticing that since the lockdown. Same ram is going for 4.8K in Lamington Road.

I have ordered two sticks for the same reason, you can ask others to confirm that though because i just googled that after your question and yes the site is very reliable.

I got the 16gb sticks today and they're working in dual channel as expected
View attachment 148488

View attachment 148487
Thanks a lot for the update... 1 day delivery where are you located?
On further research I found several such prices for 8gb and 8gb x 2 sticks... Not sure if I am missing something but it seems these prices aren't such an outlier

Last edited:
Back