Storage Solutions Crucial mx100 alternative? <8k

rahulpayne

Disciple
I read few review here and decided to go for crucial 256gb ssd mx100 and ordered from onlyssd (primeabgb) after 4 days i called them they updated its not in stock ll take more than 10days maybe even more he is not sure about it. he refunded the amount .Please suggest a good VFM SSD even from USA would do my frd is coming on JAN.

My Max Budget is 8k.

Thanks in advance.

MX 100 using MLC NAND when compared to TLC of Samsung EVO is much better SSD. I was in similar dilemma 3 months back and finally had bought MX100. Though could use it for very less period of time till now but its performance is very good.

I would suggest getting MX100 even if you have to wait for some time and provided you have time.

I read few review here and decided to go for crucial 256gb ssd mx100 and ordered from onlyssd (primeabgb) after 4 days i called them they updated its not in stock ll take more than 10days maybe even more he is not sure about it. he refunded the amount .Please suggest a good VFM SSD even from USA would do my frd is coming on JAN.

My Max Budget is 8k.

Thanks in advance.

Adata SP610 is better than MX100 for a lower price. I am using one and have an MX100 as well in my laptop. The Adata is significantly faster than the MX100. Please check the SSD benchmarks thread for benches. Both use Micron MLC NAND. Adata has a different controller. The same OEM drive is also sold as Corsair Force LX.

Back