CRYSIS 4th Installment announced

princeoo7

On a Journey called Life :P
Skilled
The Image below is from official Crytech FB page. I hope its not an remaster and is an new series :happy:

also link to read : https://www.pcgamer.com/crysis-4-has-been-announced/

272763910_10161962808667501_5653000234033701575_n.jpg

Teaser:

Just Imaging it to be played on Nvidia RTX 4000 or AMD RX 7000 Series cards :angelic:

Can't really get hyped for a Crytek title these days, they haven't really put out a good title in a while although my friend keeps pestering me to play Hunt.
Going by the remasters I don't expect a big jump in graphical fidelity. Also the series kinda went downhill after Warhead, 2 being the worst of them all.

Yeah, I tried to play Crysis 2 and I was bored within an hour. Probably because it didn't have the open world approach of first game. In that, one could either try stealth or go all guns blazing. Latter games were just linear CoD campaigns from what I've seen.

Had to upgrade GPU back then only for this game.
Hopefully they don't make it worst like Crysis 2
I remember first trying the game a Nvidia 9600 GT and getting 10-15 fps with low/medium settings :D Upgraded to a AMD card within the next month via a good deal on same forum :)

I remember first trying the game a Nvidia 9600 GT and getting 10-15 fps with low/medium settings :D Upgraded to a AMD card within the next month via a good deal on same forum :)
I remember inquiring about gpus in shops but never able to afford them. first the 8600 GT, then 9600GT. Dam ! Amd on board was the best for me at that time :angelic:

The game launch coincided with the launch of Nvidia 8800 series iirc.
I had picked up an XFX 8800GT Alpha Dog Edition just to play this game, good times.

Can't really get hyped for a Crytek title these days, they haven't really put out a good title in a while although my friend keeps pestering me to play Hunt.
Going by the remasters I don't expect a big jump in graphical fidelity. Also the series kinda went downhill after Warhead, 2 being the worst of them all.
Their engine is seriously impressive though. Games like Kingdom Come Deliverance (which in on itself is a few years old at this point) still holds up really well. More than Crysis I am interested to see how they will evolve their engine.

I am really excited now. Hope they release this on a new crytek engine with ray tracing. Definitely would get a new card for it.

I tried to play crysis on 8600 GT but failed, then I finally played it on Gtx 260, then on HD 6850, then on GTX 760 and then on GTX 1060. I liked crysis so much that I used to play it again whenever I got a new GPU. I will again repeat the same cycle when I get a new GPU. There was one critical flaw in Crysis though, the moment you try to use maximum strength, maximum speed or cloak the suit's energy immediately become critical. Max speed and cloak were good if there was just a single soldier to kill. I have never used maximum strength, most of the times I was using maximum armour which defeated the purpose of such a high tech suit. Crysis 2 solved this problem and it actually had a gun blazing or all stealth approach unlike the original. Still Crysis 2 wasn't as awesome as first one was.

Back