Crysis will be with us in time for Christmas!!

prash

Disciple
Crysis release date revealed:hap2: :clap:

Crytek’s DirectX 10 visual treat will be with us in time for Christmas:eek:hyeah:

The time of reckoning has come...Only 3 months to go..... :)
Crytek and Electronic Arts have announced the release date for the highly-anticipated jungle-trekking shooter, Crysis, and the good news is that it will be out well in time for Christmas this year.

The game will be released on 16 November, and EA promises ‘stunning visuals’ in both the DirectX 9 and DirectX 10 versions of the game. Cevat Yerli, CEO and president of Crytek, said: ‘We’re thankful to our fans for their support and patience, and we’re excited to bring them Crysis this year. It’s going to be worth the wait.’ However, we’re hoping that the current generation of DirectX 10 hardware will be able to cope with Crysis a bit better than it can cope with Company of Heroes.

As well as stunning graphics, Crysis also promises ‘true, open-ended gameplay,’ which EA claims will give gamers ‘an unparalleled amount of freedom that fosters completely unique gaming experiences.’ In the game, you’ll have access to fully customisable weapons, as well as ‘dynamic, hostile battlefields that range from lush, tropical jungles, flash-frozen landscapes and a horrifying zero gravity environment.’

Here : Crysis release date revealed | News | Custom PC

Crysis coming first to Australia

Aussies to get the game one day early.

Chalk this one up as a rarity; EA has confirmed via a press release that Crysis will be released in Australia November 15, 2007. The game will be hitting retail stores in North America and Europe on November 16, 2007.

“Crytek is constantly striving to push the boundaries of both game design and technology, while maintaining quality at the highest bar,” said Cevat Yerli, CEO and President of Crytek. “We’re thankful to our fans for their support and patience, and we’re excited to bring them Crysis this year. It’s going to be worth the wait.”

Crysis has been highly anticipated ever since the game was first revealed last year. It's safe to say a lot of new computers and graphics cards will be purchased around November just for this game.

source::Crysis coming first to Australia - PC Gaming News - Australia's PAL Gaming Network

This is the only game wherein EA weren't strict on release dates upon Crytek, Normally they would take the release dates very seriously, no matter the game is finished or not!! Atleast some sense has gone into the EA they are preferring quality rather than making money!!

cyrux said:
Eh.. what does that suppose to mean ??

A finished game wud mean properly tested for quality and bugs....i think now you would know whats that suppose to mean. Though i dont know which unfinished games hellrider is talking about. :hap2:

thebanik said:
A finished game wud mean properly tested for quality and bugs....i think now you would know whats that suppose to mean. Though i dont know which unfinished games hellrider is talking about. :hap2:

I meant buggy Need for Speed Carbon and Godfather released for PC!!

PC killer gaming app "Crysis" to ship November 16, 2007

Official system requirements and recommended specs have yet to be announced, but it is estimated that the lowest-spec PC that will run Crysis will consist of::ashamed:
CPU: Athlon 64 3000+/Intel 2.8ghz
Graphics: Nvidia 6600/X800GTO (SM 2.0)
RAM: 768Mb/1Gb on Windows Vista
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 256k+
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX9.0c with Windows XP
With the recommended system expected to be:
CPU: Dual-core CPU (Athlon X2/Pentium D)
Graphics: Nvidia 7800GTX/ATI X1800XT (SM 3.0) or DX10 equivalent
RAM: 1.5Gb
HDD: 6GB
Internet: 512k+ (128k+ upstream)
Optical Drive: DVD
Software: DX10 with Windows Vista
Although Crysis won’t be the first game to carry with it DirectX 10 visuals, it could be the killer app to entice gamers to make the jump to Windows Vista. Unlike the other DirectX 10 titles Halo 2 and Shadowrun, Crysis will also run with DirectX 9 on Windows XP.

DailyTech - Crysis Release Date Set for November 16

hope my my gpu can handle it at min :ashamed: :ashamed:

yup addition to Te_noob post

2 picts

5554_large_Outdoor-Action-08.jpg

5555_large_Outdoor-Action-07.jpg

Back