CS 1.5 -- Any1 Game

TheBroker

Skilled
Guys after going through the thread abt CSS I thot we could also play CS 1.5. :eek:hyeah: :) :D

I can host a game but if any1 else interested can host it too -- ME on a Sify connection ;)

But d million $ question is how many have CS 1.5 :mad:

Another question is how many are interested in playing CS 1.5 :eek:hyeah:

I have the CS 1.5 installer u guys need to worry about the CD :ashamed: n more importantly the CD Key :mad:

My timing Sat night 8-12 pm -- v can think of all that l8r

Hey when do we start playing CS...host the server soon and tell us the IP addresss...We can also play MOHAA...wat do u say ??

hey freekill i would be intrested to have the installer and the cd-key (which i have too) . i just want to know the online would definetely work right and if it will. i would like to have the installation as i constantly play at r webworld and its very costly there. can you please burn a cd and send me the game, i ll pay for the cd and the shipping charges. reply as soon as you see this. my yahoo id is arudit90@yahoo.co.in as in email and arudit90 as in ymess.

arudit posted 3.43 minutes later:

well sorry i didnt read your post there. you have the installer just write it to a cd and give it to me . i have the cd-key for the game as a friend would lend it to me. so can you do that.

arudit posted 7.23 minutes later:

well sorry i didnt read your post there. you have the installer just write it to a cd and give it to me . i have the cd-key for the game as a friend would lend it to me. so can you do that.

Back