CS postgrad in US or Germany?

I'm currently in T.E. , Comps, From M.U., and here, for those who prefer to do postgrad in technology the de facto choice is "MS in US" but I have heard a lot of good things about Germany too...the low fees, good education, long stayback periods, and the jobs too... I'm sure some of you must have pondered over this, talked to people, researched on your own... So guys, please post your opinions/experiences in this regard, and a comparison between the two, will be appreciated

P.S.:
1.I am talking about courses taught entirely in English.Yes, many of them have been started in the recent years.
2.I have completed 3 levels acc to E.U. specifications in german and have lots of time to perfect,if necessary, so understanding basic day-to-day conversations wont be a problem.

...Germany? Where are you thinking of there? Are you sure the university is even bi-lingual, or you are proficient in German?

some more points i should have stated:
1.I am talking about courses taught entirely in English.Yes, many of them have been started in the recent years.
2.I have completed 3 levels acc to E.U. specifications in german and have lots of time to perfect,if necessary, so understanding basic day-to-day conversations wont be a problem.

Back