@Cube V200 - Dual 3.5" SATA NAS Enclosure [ With Amazing Features ]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amarbir

Skilled
Guys ,

Just Ordered The Following And This Should Be With Me in 15 Days To 30 Days .Please Have a Look At This Amazing Product .The Details will Follow ...

The Cube V200 Dual 3.5" SATA NAS Enclosure

r7qbuo.jpg

oggsqf.jpg

Well In Brief This is a Dual Removable Bay 3.5" NAS Enclosure .You Can fit Dual "2" SATA 3.5" Drives In This Amazing Product .A Tray Is Used For This .This Supports RAID 0,1 And JBOD and Few More Variations For RAID .This Has UPnP Support and Also Support For Torrents And Has a FTP Server Also .This Also Has a USB Port To connect To Computer and To Connect Other USB Products To It .It Can Also Act As a Print Server .Yoo Man it Also Has a eSATA Port Also .

Anticipated Price Is @ Rs : 4000 To 5000 With All Taxes + Shipping I Hope :p

Interested People

S.Surenther X 1 Units

t1ruda X 1 Unit

Vibu X 1 Unit

Amit X 1 Unit

Note :

• Please Login To Company Website -> Cube V2000 Website
  • I Am Importing Many Cartons Of The Same and will Officially Sell It in India From Now On
  • So Come On Guys Ask Those Questions :eek:hyeah:

Looks good!

I see 2 USB ports at the rear end. Is there any chance I could connect an external USB Drive / Flash Drive to it?

I'm assuming it shouldbe possible given that it supports a Print Server.

Will you be offering any warranty on this?

i m in wow this can act as a booster to the storage also
abhi extremer ki vaat lag gayi
nice one surely in

just tell me wether the fan given is nice or no or wether we can install a diff fan

can we directly assign ip adress to this device ( i mean use in in a lan interface)

t1ruda said:
count me IN..waiting for the final price :)

Well t1ruda ,

thanks For The Interest I Will Add your Name To The List ..
lubu said:
What about the warranty on this?

Well ,

Products Are Brand New And Warranty I will Be Able To Give How Much Is What i Have To Decide ,But If Well Used Its Going Nowhere .
amit25589 said:
i m in wow this can act as a booster to the storage also

abhi extremer ki vaat lag gayi

nice one surely in

just tell me wether the fan given is nice or no or wether we can install a diff fan

can we directly assign ip adress to this device ( i mean use in in a lan interface)

amit25589 ,

Please PM Me your Email ID i will send you the user manual .
Vibu said:
Count me In too, let me know the final price bro :)
Vibu ,

Alright Bhai Adding Your Name Also .

Hi Amarbir,

I would like to test 1pc for my company as an NAS Box.

If this successful then I will order 10 more. As instead of making dedicated file servers I can save my company's CAPEX and use these.

Please update if these can work in 24X7 server environment.

Just my 2c, It is the hard drive that you need to be worried about in a 24x7 environment. In most NAS boxes, the hard drive goes to sleep when not used for more than a certain period, if the firmware on these boxes do that, you will be okay. Otherwise, the drives will not last more than a few years running 24x7.

shahbaaz_vision said:
Hi Amarbir,

I would like to test 1pc for my company as an NAS Box.

If this successful then I will order 10 more. As instead of making dedicated file servers I can save my company's CAPEX and use these.

Please update if these can work in 24X7 server environment.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back