Current Gen Console Survey Specific To India

Freefrag

Adept
Hey Guys,

First of all, been a long time since I've posted a thread in TE (though I do go through the recent threads and posts :p). The reason for posting a thread after a very long hiatus is that I am doing a summer project for my MBA (study in Rizvi,Bandra). The project as the title suggests is regarding the Console Market in India (Current Market Trends, Perfomances and possible suggestions of improving the sales in the future). For this purpose I have created a questionnaire, the link to which is given below :-

https://docs.google.com/a/rmi.rizvi...rm?formkey=dHdaMmtRalBDT01IcUl0RER3NElnQkE6MQ

There will be a few noob questions (such as "Are You Aware What A Console Is" :p) but the questionnaire was designed by keeping the general populace in mind.

It will only take 5 mins to fill up the survey and would surely help me a lot in better understanding the console markets in India. Thanks :)

P.S. Would appreciate if you could forward this questionnaire to your friends who are not members of TE

Bumping this thread.......thank you all who filled the survey but only 10 respondents from TE ?? surely many more people own a console out here.......would really appreciate your help. Thanks

Back