OC & Modding Custom Side Panel Cutout Requests

Hey All...
Kinda new to this community, but very experienced in alot of stuff... I hope that this isn't to much of a throw at you. Right now I am in progress of trying to start up a small biz of custom cut PC's... I already have a lasercutting, powder coating, and custom side panel window companies lined up and ready to contract with... But what I'm needing is a couple of things.
1. A computer manufacturer that can deliver empty unfinished pc chassis's (midtower/fulltower) that I can have custom cut and powdercoated to my/customer choosing. Details are as follows
a. PC case must be unpainted, bare metal, or strictly primered.
b. Towers (chassis's) must be metal alloy (eg. aluminum, steel) etc.
c. Must have a unique but attractive face panel (plastic or metal alloy)
d. Side panel uncut and no/partial venting (must have room for custom panel cutout. same applies for the top and possible front if aluminum front)
brand examples - Thermaltake, Raidmax, etc..

2. AND MOST IMPORTANT OF ALL!!!
I need Ideas for custom cutouts! I am looking for the following possibilities to make your design ideas become reality!!

1 - Ideas can be either submitted via image format or just reply with a design idea that you think might be perfect. (ex. tribal scorpion, fighter jet,
1 - Ideas must be unique and attractive for design.
2 - Designs must be or close to a sillohuete if possible for editing in flash MX into a side metal cut design... (example... search for SUNBEAM Transformer Full Tower Case via google or Ebay)
3 - Designs must look good and work on the following scales.
4 - 2 designs
a. Approx. Side panel dem. - 14"Height X 14"Width no larger.
b. Approx. Top panel dem. - 8"Wide X 16"Deep
5 - Would like to keep the 2 above designs related in some manner
6 - design variations always welcome.
7 - PC tower that would be perfect for Idea (include a brief description of PC tower model/type (ex. SUNBEAM Transformer Full Tower Case)

All Ideas will be pending on either polling after completion of my website and choice of designs. Please send all images in the following possible formats and maximum compressed in .rar or .zip file format
1. .fla (flash format), jpeg, and png.
2. please do not send any compiled and compressed images that are more then 500KB.
4. Please do not attach designs files to this thread.
5. Please fill free to reply with any Ideas you might think would make a killer case
3. Email all compressed designs and ideas to jlspeeddragon@gmail.com

Current Designs that have been created in Flash MX (best Vector lines and able to be formatted to .dxf and .mim files for Lasercutting)
1. Alien Versus Predator - Predator and Alien
2. Halo soldier with Halo 2 logo (standing Soldier holding Assault Rifle.
3. Halo Vehicle Case (warthog and Ghost)
4. Bloodrayne with blades
5. Grimreaper with Graveyard
6. Tribal Dragon (variations of Tribal designs always welcome)
7. Tribal Panther with background Tribal edging
8. U.S.S. Voyager with ST Logo (created for a personal Friend)

I am in the process of making rendered images of the above design avail. soon as I am complete with my website in current construction.

If you may know of any PC manufacturers that may be willing to work with the above Ideas or purchase of, I would be much appreciative of all reply's and possible profit sharing if I get this up and running. All Ideas that are chosen will rec. a reply from me within 1 week of reading thread and reply w/ a possible invite to gmail acct.

Only looking for serious ideas that you think would make an Ideal custom pc cutout

I hope that this is the right place for this to start because I have been search for a long time for the right place to find any discussion boards that have PC modding forums and lots of peeps that have great Ideas for this... I thank all of you with your Ideas, posts, replies, and most of all, your imaginations that I would like to make a reality!

JLspeeddragon of
Indiana Residence

Dragon

Makea formal intro in the Introduction section nd mayb sme guys will be able to help u out....

BTW plz post ur existing works too...... :clap:

Back