FS: Others Custom Vinyl Decals

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my decals today. Everything looks great. Thanks a bunch again. And apologies for the long hold.
No worries mate, do apply & show your pimped stuff if you're comfortable. [In case you don't have the video link for application instructions let me know]
Appreciate your trust in placing multiple orders while on hold :)
Do leave a feedback after application & if you're satisfied do share with others :D

To much to ask!? Haha

No worries mate, do apply & show your pimped stuff if you're comfortable. [In case you don't have the video link for application instructions let me know]
Appreciate your trust in placing multiple orders while on hold :)
Do leave a feedback after application & if you're satisfied do share with others :D

To much to ask!? Haha
Sure. Will do. Busy with house shifting work this weekend. Once applied, will share pics. Feedback left as well.

Decal was given complimentary alongwith the tablet.

1657097362651.png

Another feedback from a fellow TE Member!!
Decal was given complimentary with the Pi 4

Orders your decal today

1657275177660.png

A cool font which fellow techies might appreciate
xnao40e.png

---
+ Bump Message
251355616.png

Last edited:
1 More Example.
Customer wanted Positivity Quotes & Empty space to be filled by positive words.
Orange image is software render & other one is freshly baked crisp & hot vinyl stickers.
Order yours naw!

Feeling shy to post here?
Smash my inbox with your requirement, will work it out.

WA.jpegWA2.jpeg
---
Edit
@anand_mayank Your order was prepared, proper makeup was done, neatly fitted in an envelope & given to courier office today.
Courier Receipt Photo was shared :D
I hope you enjoy the stuff you ordered.

Last edited:
Received the vinyl decals with some bonus stickers, extremely professional and accommodating. will update here once i have applied the decals

Received the vinyl decals with some bonus stickers, extremely professional and accommodating. will update here once i have applied the decals

---
Have procured more colors

-Glossy Black
-Copper (I love that color)
-Glow in the dark

Also working on something else, will be able to make anime/naruto/hentai fans happy.
---
Edit : Requesting mods to close this thread as bringing something power packed now, V2 of vinyl stickers.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back