Other Customized skins for Xioami Mi 5.

Thumbmeup

Disciple
I was searching for skins for my Mi5 phone after seeing my friend having Dbrand skins for his Nexus device. Checked out Dbrand but they don't have skins for Mi 5. Little bit of googling got me to Gadgetshieldz site. They have these skins under the Skinnova brand name. Even they have all the customization options with various textures - as many as 15 to 18 textures when I ordered, all made of 3M material.

I chose black leather for the back and sandstone red for the 'Mi' Logo. Applying the skins is slightly difficult as you have to be careful with the placement of the skins. There are no application videos on gadgetshieldz site which could have made make things easier but I found similar videos on Youtube. You can anyways follow Dbrand videos for application as they are the same skins.

Once the skins are applied, the phone looks totally different and looks classy. Now my Mi 5 looks like a limited edition leather phone. The texture is really authentic and I could feel it when I hold my Mi 5. I've compar ed Dbrand's skin on my friend's phone both are exactly the same. People who are waiting for Dbrand skins for their device, Skinnova is an alternative that is available for a far lower price.

Link - https://www.gadgetshieldz.in/xiaomi-mi-5-skins-decals-wraps.html

My Xioami Mi 5 with Skinnova skins.

Back