Data Recovery

sachinrw

Disciple
Hi,

Help Needed,

I need to recover data from a hard disk which i formated and even deleted the partition.

I tried Active partition recovery , I can see the files but not able to recover.

Getting error like partition label is overlapping..............

Regards,
Sachin

I got similar issue when my partition tables got messed up and my drives turned unallocated.

Step1: Do not format the partitions again and do not write ANY data on them.

Step2: Download Recover My Files from Data Recovery Software to Undelete Files; Disk recovery; Recover Deleted Files. I used the *ahem* version and it worked perfectly for me. Demo version will only show what data can be recovered but will restrict you to save any lost data.

Go the fast scan formatted drive first that will give you a fair Idea of your data state.

I have successfully used R-Studio in the past with all my data intact afterwards. The most important thing to do is not to write any data on that partition until you're able to recover everything you want.

Thanks a lot.

But I Used almost all mentioned softwares , i can see the data but not able to recover.

this is my office's system , i cant even take the hard disk out.

I preciate your suggetions. thank you.

Regards,

Sachin

sachinrw said:
Thanks a lot.

But I Used almost all mentioned softwares , i can see the data but not able to recover.

this is my office's system , i cant even take the hard disk out.

I preciate your suggetions. thank you.

Regards,
Sachin

Most of the software mentioned is not freeware. You can use it free to see a list of files the software can recover but you need the key to actually recover the files.
That is true about the software I have recommended as well.
But for all that there is the *ahem* solution.

Back