DataOne Broadband for Rs. 250/-

Apex

Skilled
yep..good news! good news!

as a part of their independence day offer, BSNL will be providing dataone broadband connections at 50% off i.e, 256kbps for 250/- per month but according to reports the data limit (upload/dload) will be 400MB. :eek:hyeah: there will be waiver on installation and registration charges. the modem price to be brought down frm current rs. 2000/- to rs. 1200/- :clap:

Now time for some more good news. BSNL mite bring down the tariffs of all their dataone scemes. There are talks of allowing unmonitored unlimited downloads from 8pm to 8am (but sadly this wont be part of your 250/- p.m. package). details will be announced by BSNL soon. Hope other ISPs bring down their internet (broadband) price too. :hap2:

This Home250 is a *new* plan without night unlimited "add-on". The existing Home500 plan shud include unlimited night downloads. I am not able to confirm the exact times now. Will do so ASAP. :) This offer will be valid from 16th August.

I think the home 500 plan is gud enuf. atleast in kolkata. Btw what is the download real speed that u ppl r getting out of 256 kpps dataone connection.

2 am to 8am ...

are these guys jokers or what... i used to download 200mb a day on dialup.. and they giving 400mb or 2gig for broadband... lol :lol:

2AM - 8AM ?? :rofl:

I bet they spent a lot of money surveying the time period during which almost everybody is fast asleep :p

Well, that is still better than my Sify connections for dlding, but sux for surfing (bcos I do most surfing at night at an unlimited amount). Of course, if one has to reset the modem, than it will be a real problem (you wud have to be awake at 2 am, no timers possible).

wth...i read smwhere its gonna be 8pm to 8am and now its Night Unlimited (0200- 0800 Hrs)?? :S either BSNL suck or they are outta mind. they wont ever be able to bring broadband upto international standards with such ridiculous timings. Better if they rename it to post midnight unlimited.

Whatever ! I am still praying with my fingers crossed that BSNL starts up here !

What use of discussing tariff plans when the dudes refuse to dig cables :(

the timing of 2am is idiotic. I mean offpeak must be from 11pm. Its as if they just don't want anybody to use the unlimited part.
they might be thinking that unlimited is "adults only" maybe :tongue:

Hmm, but the Digit forum link is good. Nice way to setup your comp to download from 2AM to 8AM...

Nevertheless these guys S***

Back