Health & Fitness Dating apps - explained with data

@blr_p
What if some say, earlier online apps were making money, now she's marketing whole host of offline entities for business ?
Human loneliness and desperation to find a partner can be exploited in myriad of ways.
Just like marketing FB is used by boomers now, me and all my young frands are on Insta now.

@blr_p
What if some say, earlier online apps were making money, now she's marketing whole host of offline entities for business ?
She's speaking to a generation that only knows about apps and online. Offline is some foreign word.

I don't think she's marketing offline anything more bringing to the attention
Human loneliness and desperation to find a partner can be exploited in myriad of ways.
Just like marketing FB is used by boomers now, me and all my young frands are on Insta now.
She is looking at the US today and predicting what will happen here in the future. The problem will be more given the youth bulge. So she suggests a way to address it in a timely manner. Quite persuasively

Rule No 1 for men: Never take dating/mating advice from women. Never.

My own experience of using a few of these apps:

- Any woman you know for real is in all probability 'better' than the one you will find on an App. I was (and am) mostly drawn to them for thrills.
- Online dating/mating is free style mud-wrestling. It is fun, but (in most cases) it will leave you dirty. Everyone on the internet, including you and me, is lying. You will never know enough about the other person to figure out their lies.
- This last one, esp for men. Know that you can't fight a woman and win. If the woman you met online decides to turn on you or just disappear after you have become attached to her, you have no recourse. There is no family or friends who can mediate and exert pressure.

If you do decide to take the online route, stick to your culture and class. Leave fairytale stories for bedtime books.

Last edited:
She's speaking to a generation that only knows about apps and online. Offline is some foreign word.
That just make her marketing easier.

I don't think she's marketing offline anything more bringing to the attention
She there is not doing charity for sure.

She is looking at the US today and predicting what will happen here in the future. The problem will be more given the youth bulge. So she suggests a way to address it in a timely manner. Quite persuasively
The murky side of online side is well exposed much earlier in west, she is not the first to do so. Some online platforms there gave pink slips or were not as busy as earlier.
Exploiting desperation of youth or people in general is a business model.

Like this business model:

Last edited:
Back