David Tennant Will No Longer be Playing The Doctor !!!

Damn !

He really breathed life into the role.

Damn damn damn !!! How are fans supposed to tolerate a new doctor along with that old cow Catherine Tate :(

Related OT:
David Tennant, chose his acting name "Tennant" after Neil Tennant, the lead singer of the "Pet Shop Boys" (who happen to be my all-time favourite band :D )

Argus said:
Damn !

He really breathed life into the role.

Damn damn damn !!! How are fans supposed to tolerate a new doctor along with that old cow Catherine Tate :(

Why will Catherine Tate be back? Her character's beet written off right? She signed on for one season only.:huh: (I wouldn't mind if she came back, I thought she was a much better companion than Martha or Rose).

I don't mind a different doctor though. Eccleston and Tennant were both awesome and any Doctor being written by Moffat will be awesome.

Maybe River Song will be the next companion. We'll know at this years Christmas special, titled 'The Next Doctor'. :eek:hyeah:

Can't say I'm completely saddened by this news.

Tennant was great during the early days, and thus Eccleston wasn't missed that much, but over the last season there was more over-acting than acting and more shouting in place of talking. He started to irritate me.

Still, I wanted to see him under Moffat's direction.

Back