dBpowerAmp - The Swiss Knife of Audio

Description From Publisher
dBpowerAMP supports practically every audio type created: mp3, mp4, m4a, wma, Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC, the list goes on....fully compatible with Windows 95 / 98 / ME / NT4 / 2000, Windows XP and Linux also. Split into four components (no need to bloat your computer, install just what is required), all functioning seamlessly together:
Often called a Swiss army knife of Audio, dMC is able to:

• Rip digitally sound from Audio CDs and store in a multitude of formats, dMC is the
  • Fastest CD Ripper and now AccurateRip Compatible
  • Convert from one format to another, just about every audio type is supported: mp3, mp4, Windows Media Audio (wma), Ogg Vorbis, AAC, Monkeys Audio, FLAC and many others [Codec downloads], whilst preserving ID Tags,

Volume Normalize audio files,
  • Windows Explorer Integration - right click Convert To & popup useful information on audio files (such as bitrate, length).
  • ID tag editing [Power Pack Option],
  • Record from LPs or anything [optional Auxiliary Input install],
  • Fully compatible with Windows 95/98/ME NT4/2000, Windows XP and Linux (using Wine).
  • 100% Free (mp3 encoder on trial license), No nags, popups, hidden spyware or bundleware.
Latest Release Date : 26 Nov 2004

Size : 1.84 Mb (Approx)
My Views:
dBpowerAmp is a cool software which i was introduced to by one of my friends and there has been no turning back since then. This software, i can say is one of the best available out there for converting music into different formats. From ogg to wma to mp3, its all in there.
I personally recommend this software to people who like shuffling their audio formats.
Download Link :

Here

had dbpoweramp before i can remember, it takes care of all my audio need from ripping to converting formats. It's really the best.

Back