DC++ hubs from mumbai

point is to have all dc hubs of mumbai under a common thread....so this thread i think suffices tht.

yea borgchat is good....also try vypress chat.

Borg Chat is quite famous in Andheri Area amoung Pacenet users.

We can have a lis tof all LAN Chat softwares used that will also help a lot i must say.

Quad Master said:
Borg Chat is quite famous in Andheri Area amoung Pacenet users.

We can have a lis tof all LAN Chat softwares used that will also help a lot i must say.

im on pacenet , andheri

QUad , maybe we can try to setup something between ourselves and see ... wat say.

Quad Master said:
ne Malad Goregaon Kandilvili Hub IP's Do let me know.
I have stopped this since long time as there were wars between members so i quit.
But many new ppl might have come up.

also try using a software called Network Assistant a.k.a. Nassi[Shortform]
hey man,...i'm a sify user from kandivli...and there's just one guy i know from my lan n we share stuff over nassi...if you from the same area, and intrested in setting up a hub, do let me know.

Well currently my PC is open as anything wud not know if any viruses fly in
i am totally dependent on my firewall. Once i backup my data format my hdd &re install my security tools then i will let you know about setting up a LAn connection.

I to used sify for "7months", one month ago i switched to pacenet Sify was pathetic to me , lots of restrictions.

Will let u know about DC Hub later

Hey Techmaster, do let us know when u host your hub......ne1 with new gyan on sharing or stealing over the cablenetwork ?????

pacenet users in andheri area are on lan sharing using borg chat ... any info needed , ask :)

ne Exatt net users from Chembur area or to be specific from Anushaktinagar interested in sharing stuff ??? We can also try online gaming over the Exatt network....some of us do play over the network.....wat say ??

hey devp24 is ur local cable walla rajeshnet??? becos i know a person from BARC chembur with rajeshnet (exattnet isp) connnection and he cant find any users to share stuffs.

Altamount Road here.. The Peddar Road/Haji Ali/Altamount Road/Kemps Corner crowd has a DC++ hub too. We go through Hi-Tech. Call up [EDITED ON REQUEST - SN], pretend to be a user of Hi-Tech, get the hub details from him..

Hey Techhead you aint on Igate anymore ? btw the Igate DC ++ hub is gonna come up in sometime. Also Incablenet users in South Mumbai can access it at Lan speeds through back door entries. Call up the same person Techhead mentioned...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hey devp24 is ur local cable walla rajeshnet??? becos i know a person from BARC chembur with rajeshnet (exattnet isp) connnection and he cant find any users to share stuffs.

Hey Nexgen, there are so many people sharing stuff on Exatt network in our colony...i do it by using LANDISCOVERY software..it scans the network for all the shares and the you can download what u want....neways if ur friend wants to share stuff, ask him to post a message on a postmessage file on my PC...My PC is named as DEV-HOME and its under the GOTHAM group.....there are many other people sharing stuff too....You can ask him to install IPMSG software to chat with us......then we can share all the stuff we need........if possible try giving me his comp name !!!

TechHead said:
Altamount Road here.. The Peddar Road/Haji Ali/Altamount Road/Kemps Corner crowd has a DC++ hub too. We go through Hi-Tech. Call up [EDITED], pretend to be a user of Hi-Tech, get the hub details from him..

The igate hub is down currently will come up in a couple of few days.
The hub will be on a external ip but only registered users will be allowed.More preference will be given to ppl within the n/w.

Aces170 said:
Hey Techhead you aint on Igate anymore ? btw the Igate DC ++ hub is gonna come up in sometime. Also Incablenet users in South Mumbai can access it at Lan speeds through back door entries. Call up the same person Techhead mentioned...
:huh: Me in Gurgaon, how can I be online at home? I am registered on the hub, used it a lot, will get back online in July when I return home..

Back