DC++ hubs from mumbai

^I got the idea now.One of my friend had apparently explained the whole concept to me.We need to have a common switch via which the cables are routed and hence we connect using DC++ and get Lan sharing speeds like 8-9Mbps.MTNL though dosen't physically lay Lan cables to a common switch and gives users a dedicated line and hence we cant share at such speeds albeit being in the same area and having the same ISP.:(

^I have one of my friend who stays in Vakola area and used to share with Kalina area residents but the net provider(Exatt Net)divided the whole lan via some V-Lan system.He says that the lan still exists in Kalina but the people of Vakola area aren't able to connect to them.I'll see if I can get the IP though you'll need to apply for registration first and then share atleast 50GB to get in the hub.

GUYS whoever has their IP starting from 10.12.23*.*** must logon to my HUB @10.12.234.197......i have sify and have been getting LAN SPEEDS from limewire(the network picks out ppl around u on the same gateway) and i have got speeds of upto 500kbps from ONE user........kindly logon to my hub!
stay in passive mode!
before trying anything like pinging my address or anything like that to see if you have lan connectivity with me plz temme on franksmehta@hotmail.com(my MSN MESSENGER ID!!) so i would be able to switch off my firewall and switch on my hub!
DONT FORGET ADD ME ON MSN,,,,,,CONTACT ME OR PM ME HERE....THEN COME TO ANY CONCLUSIONS.....I ALONE SHARE 100GB OF STUFF SO FEEL FREE TO LOGON!!!!!!

hey dude,this is ganesh sawant living in Vashi,i m using exattnet broadbant of Busybee.i dont know how 2 setup a DC++.jst tell me how to do tat.and give me sme of the IPs of the LAN so i can access DC++.1st tell me the each and evry step of stting up a DC++.and 4 tat which version of dc++ in needed.......................
waiting 4 ur reply....
dont reply me in this qoote.................plz add me as a frnd on Yahoo messenger.....or send me the settings through MAIL......................
MY EMAIL ID: ganusawant@yahoo.com

wtng 4ur early reply:hap2: :hap2:

hi i am anuj.ya 7 star does blocks dc++ but i dont know how luckily my hub hasnt been blocked till now .i am on tht hub from past 6 mnths ,so u can ask ur cousin to be on tht hub.the hub ip is 169.254.7.199 and its on everyday at 9 in night for any further enquiries u can take my id it is anuj_juneja2005@yahoo.com.pls reply soon as i need many memberes for my hub

He tried it a while back and said that it couldn't connect to the destination.Should he opt for ODC or stick with DC++?
Will ask him to try it again.Make sure you stay online then.Also what speeds are currently achieveable on your Hub?

The hub address 10.40.193.70
so inorder to access it you need to be any one of 10.40.193.*.
where star is a number which is not used by anyone else.
If you see ipconflict change the ending of (*)ip address.
i will be up from mon-fri around 4pm afternoon.Sunday mostly on but saturday more than weekdays.
you need
Ip address : 10.40.193.*
subnet mask : 255.255.255.0
default gateway:10.40.193.1

Sam address : 210.210.4.93
If anyone know how to change address sam address . please tell me.

I have a share of 15 gb and my friend of 20 gb and another has around 10 to 15 gb.Please join if you can.

vivekharin said:
The hub address 10.40.193.70
so inorder to access it you need to be any one of 10.40.193.*.
where star is a number which is not used by anyone else.
If you see ipconflict change the ending of (*)ip address.
i will be up from mon-fri around 4pm afternoon.Sunday mostly on but saturday more than weekdays.
you need
Ip address : 10.40.193.*
subnet mask : 255.255.255.0
default gateway:10.40.193.1

Sam address : 210.210.4.93
If anyone know how to change address sam address . please tell me.

I have a share of 15 gb and my friend of 20 gb and another has around 10 to 15 gb.Please join if you can.
try connecting using this ip also if the above did not work "124.7.83.55".
ctrl+q and 124.7.83.55 in dc++.

Hi i m from mum central i have exatt net from SPACENET Cable .

Is there any hubs for me

or can some one help me to create one

i have 1 pc and one laptop both haveing arounf 360gb of stuff which i cn share,

vivekharin said:
try connecting using this ip also if the above did not work "124.7.83.55".
ctrl+q and 124.7.83.55 in dc++.
try dis 124.7.81.228 &
I will provide some list evryday try connecting using anyone i did it succefully with a person staying in sion and that tooo without internet. sify doesnt have static ip thats the problem.
I see quiet a few ips for me only when i login adn logoff my ip changes and it changes between 2 or 3 ips only just try connecting any one.

Now i have 2 ips will make it till 4 or 5 ips will do the job you will get speed of 10 kb/sec without internet.

sil said:
Hi i m from mum central i have exatt net from SPACENET Cable .

Is there any hubs for me

or can some one help me to create one

i have 1 pc and one laptop both haveing arounf 360gb of stuff which i cn share,
Please some one reply me

vivekharin said:
try dis 124.7.81.228 &
I will provide some list evryday try connecting using anyone i did it succefully with a person staying in sion and that tooo without internet. sify doesnt have static ip thats the problem.
I see quiet a few ips for me only when i login adn logoff my ip changes and it changes between 2 or 3 ips only just try connecting any one.

Now i have 2 ips will make it till 4 or 5 ips will do the job you will get speed of 10 kb/sec without internet.

When i tries to connect first ip i get this error... connection refused by target machine

Back