DC++ hubs in and arnd sion (sion is a small place)

hey people as i told u earlier now i would like to knowur ip settings for your isp and also how do u people connect to the internet is there a dialer or is there any pppoe connection as pppoe connection does not support lan sharing

guess who am i ?

your own friend nadeem.
the problem which u have same is for me too.
even i cant find anybody on ipmsg nor do i have any dc++ hub address.
if u have got some then please let me know as early as possible.

@nadeem the address 10.40.208.25:411 is for u to connect over land and the other for internet. AND also for a week the address has changed to 10.40.208.180:411

who is this rajiv.i can only see him in the ipmsg.
whenever i try to connect to the hub it gives request time out. can u tell me at what time the hub is on

i have no idea abt the hub timings myself !!

i get home @ around 9.30 in the night.. never been able to connect..

i do see a few ppl on ipmsngr though !!..

ppl the hub will again be hosted on 10.40.208.25:411 shortly(i'll post here once its operational again) and would also give u the timings.
.....but for the moment the address remains 10.40.208.180:411

ppl the hub will again be hosted on 10.40.208.25:411 shortly(i'll post here once its operational again) and would also give u the timings.
.............the hub is still WORKING
posting once again for ppl who have missed it

sanket55555 said:
.............the hub is still WORKING
posting once again for ppl who have missed it

Sunday 24/09/06 09:36 am
Hub not wrking !!
Has never wrked for me !! :mad:

Even I have tried to access the Hub at various times and has also tried various setting, however I couldn't connect to it even once :(

I guess this is a no starter or its simply not working :no:

for the guys who have been COMPLAINING...that the hub cannot be connected...please be informed that the hub is accesible to ppl only over GANESH internet in sion area. Other cant connect over LAN.

You can surely connect over internet...but its better to dload stuff through torrents/ p2p softwares than this...coz this will give bad speeds

Sorry to bump up an old thread !

Are any of these hubs running in sion these days ??

Speeds for me are pathetic (Exatt) these days.. and even dwnloading 24x7 is getting me nowhere !!

Rite now.. hubs wld be nice :)

Desperate times call for desperate measures !! ;)

Back