DDR 1 desktop Ram

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need DDR1 Ram. Preferably 2x512 or 2x1Gb for a comp.

Guys I need DDR1 ram for my home computer as I cant afford to change mobo+proccy+ram as of today due to lack of funds :no:

I will need the same shipped via a decent courier to amritsar.

Thanks in advance.

UPDATE: Just ran a CPU Z diagnostics on my desktop.
It gave me the following results:

CPU: Intel P4 @ 2.8 Ghz
Mainboard: Gigabyte 81845GVM RZ (i845G chip)
Ram: PC2100 (133 Mhz) 256 MB

according to Gigabyte it supports 2 GB of DDR333/266 memory. I guess I cant expect more from a 7 year old system.

@ Cursed and Chetansha: Drop me a PM of your expected price + shipping.
Can you also put them on ebay. No offence but that will make it secure for both the buyer and seller. :)

Edit: Saw both you guys itrust profile. :hap2:

oh well i wanted to buy the Phenom II and Biostar board, well it dint work out. so i am still using this corsair for now

hi dude

i have gone through your post.

i have 1 512mb 333mhz hynix ddr1 ram and another one 1gb 333mhz.

1.the 512 mb is out of warranty but is in very good condition.

2.the 1gb has still 1 year warranty left i think.and in excellent condition.i'll have to search for the invoice i think i still have it.i had purchased it for rs 1650 something.
My price 512mb = rs 300 (current market price of ddr1 is too much i think a 512 mb stick costs rs 750 and a 1gb 1600)
1gb = rs 600
total=rs 900/- + shipping cost.(i have no experience in shipping.you have to give me details.)

No bargaining please i think the prices are accurate and resonable.

if you are interested let me know i can send you the pictures.You can pm me for more details.

@Chetansha: Thanks for the reply. The Ram sticks are awesome but frankly out of my budget. Dont want to lowball as I know they must be valued more than what I am willing to pay :)

@Quanchi: I am interested in the 1 gig one i.e. with warranty. Btw is it hynix too? Where are you located? Shipping Ram shouldnt be a hassle. DTDC wud charge upto 100 bucks max and I am happy to pay that.

Also going by the latest bad deals on TE, I would request you to either deal via a reputed member or ebay. If you are in Mumbai than Bikey :)

Edit: did you just update the prices. I recall seeing 1GB for 500 and total 800. Mate I am not bargaining but atleast dont change your price.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back