Deactivate auto-renewal of Bonus cards in Vodafone, Karnataka

HellSlyne

Adept
How do I see list of bonus cards enabled on my account and how do I deactivate them without calling CC? Im on vodafone prepaid and debited monthly an amount close to 70 bucks.

While looking for a solution I found this useful service number *444# which gives all available bonus cards offers....

Sajit

After Googling high and low for an answer i just ended up calling the CC . Heres how you do it.

1) Call *121*0#

> All activated automatic renewal bonus cards are displayed

> You get two options 1. Add New Bonus 2. Remove New Bonus

2) Press 2 to remove New Bonus

3) You are asked for the MRP* of the bonus card to be removed. Enter it and thats it ! It should be removed.

*MRP of all activated cards will be displayed during the first step

This works!

After Googling high and low for an answer i just ended up calling the CC . Heres how you do it.

1) Call *121*0#

3) You are asked for the MRP* of the bonus card to be removed. Enter it and thats it ! It should be removed.

Thanks a lot to Grim Reaper, this method works fine.

:hail::hail:

1) Call *121*0#

Hello there, your message seems to be over an year old. However, I am based in Gujarat and a user of Vodafone Prepaid Mobile Connection.

I want to know the same info. I tried *121*0#. It just gives me my mobile number "Dear Customer, your Mobile Number is xxxxxxxxxx."

Back