WTB Dead PC parts (mobo, memory, CPU, PSU)

desiibond

Skilled

I am starting to teach computers for my elder son and what is the best way to start than making him understand what makes a computer tick. Please let me know if any of you have dead PC parts that I can use to help my kid understand a computer and make him learn how to assemble a computer. I cannot pay for dead parts, will pay for shipping charges.

I am starting to teach computers for my elder son and what is the best way to start than making him understand what makes a computer tick. Please let me know if any of you have dead PC parts that I can use to help my kid understand a computer and make him learn how to assemble a computer. I cannot pay for dead parts, will pay for shipping charges.
lol just open your cpu case and teach him so simple , no need to wait for dead parts .

lol just open your cpu case and teach him so simple , no need to wait for dead parts .
I am not teaching him how to be shitty YT Influencer who shows parts and reads out specs.
Moreover, he already knows all the parts of a computer.
I am now teaching him how to build a computer, then how to setup OS and software, then comes learning on internals of OS. Then comes teaching coding. Seen so many devs in office struggle with tuning their app efficiently as they barely know anything about OS. Of course, all of this depends on how much interest he continues to show. He loves building and learning new things.
I have GT710 in storage rack.

I am not teaching him how to be shitty YT Influencer who shows parts and reads out specs.
Moreover, he already knows all the parts of a computer.
I am now teaching him how to build a computer, then how to setup OS and software, then comes learning on internals of OS. Then comes teaching coding. Seen so many devs in office struggle with tuning their app efficiently as they barely know anything about OS. Of course, all of this depends on how much interest he continues to show. He loves building and learning new things.

I have GT710 in storage rack.
That’s good for that you need a working computer not a dead computer

That’s good for that you need a working computer not a dead computer
Read my bio.i have a working computer but i cannot risk damaging it by letting kid assemble it from scratch. He will learn assembly on dead computer and then will shift to working computer for everything else.

PS: I hope you are not replying for the sake of increasing count. Unless you have parts that I can use, let’s not waste each others time.

Back