Dead Space 2 - Discussion Thread

Played from Chapter 1 - 5. Fantastic. Will play From chapter 6 from tomorrow maybe.

Didn't expect Diana to ditch me! WHAT A b**ch!

The game is awesome you will love it because you literally have to servive all the game,that was my second game of the year after Deus-ex.
Played from Chapter 1 - 5. Fantastic. Will play From chapter 6 from tomorrow maybe.

Didn't expect Diana to ditch me! WHAT A b**ch!

The game is awesome you will love it because you literally have to servive all the game,that was my second game of the year after Deus-ex.

So far i've played, i've loved it, no doubt! Planning to play one/two levels now before going to bed.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Bought the Vintage suit, 40k but gives a 10% discount on everything you buy (so it can pay for itself if i manage to spend 400k) + inventory slots, onto chapter 9.

Beat this game! Took six hours! This game is a treat! Fantastic visuals, amazing sound, great story and an awesome storyline.

9.5/10

I was fully expecting Ellie to die. But she Didn't! PHEW.

Great to know you did it,now start again with the newly unlocked level,just kidding,that would be like playing deamon's souls.
<
Beat this game! Took six hours! This game is a treat! Fantastic visuals, amazing sound, great story and an awesome storyline.

9.5/10

I was fully expecting Ellie to die. But she Didn't! PHEW.

I like the ending interactive cut-scene, I thought I had nothing more to do after Isaac is contacted by Ellie and I don't even move a finger, when suddenly the screen goes *SPLAT*!! After this I am
<
that I will have to beat the monolith again.

But thankfully it did not come to that.

Great to know you did it,now start again with the newly unlocked level,just kidding,that would be like playing deamon's souls.
tongu23e.gif

Haha
<

I like the ending interactive cut-scene, I thought I had nothing more to do after Isaac is contacted by Ellie and I don't even move a finger, when suddenly the screen goes *SPLAT*!! After this I am
mad44.gif
that I will have to beat the monolith again.

But thankfully it did not come to that.

The ending was amazing! Isaac was just sitting there and "DEAD SPACE 2" came up, after that even more awesomeness!

#Aman27deep i'm sure you must've loved the run with the regenerating monster,I was on the edge the whole time whenever that creature came.Waiting for the next game.Hope it will be on pc.
happy19.gif

#Aman27deep i'm sure you must've loved the run with the regenerating monster,I was on the edge the whole time whenever that creature came.Waiting for the next game.Hope it will be on pc.
happy19.gif

Oh yes! I hated him! I was cutting his legs and running off after slowing his whenever i could! Was trying to enter other rooms so he couldn't chase me BUT HE ALWAYS FOUND ME!

And knowing Visceral games, they'll definitely bring out Dead Space 3 for the pc, but i wonder if it'll have Isaac or not.

On another note Dead Space 3 is supposed to run on the Frostbite Engine from BF3. It'll be a visual treat!

Back