Dead Space 2 is in development reconfirmed.......

evilvicky

Disciple
Dead Space 2 Officially In Development… -

As per ........"PushSquare.com"

Electronic Arts employee Patrik Patel has cheekily updated his LinkedIn profile - revealing he’s working as a Technical/Development Director for Dead Space 2. Call us “obvious” but we’d assume the project has to be rolling before work can begin.

Perhaps we’ll see something at E3. Although don’t hold your breath. It’s unlikely this game will see the light of day until next year.

dead_space_cl_12192008.png

deadspace2.jpg

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wohooooooo.........more of getting shit scared in dark corridors and shooting every body twice. Cant wait for it.:clap:
Did anyone see the Downfall movie bundled with the Dead Space DVD? Quite an interesting watch once you have completed the game.:D

nightwing892001 said:
Wohooooooo.........more of getting shit scared in dark corridors and shooting every body twice. Cant wait for it.:clap:
Did anyone see the Downfall movie bundled with the Dead Space DVD? Quite an interesting watch once you have completed the game.:D

You're supposed to watch the movie first and then play the game :p

Freaky said:
You're supposed to watch the movie first and then play the game :p
Uh oh.....:ashamed: I was thinking that a movie bundled free with a game would be crap. Hence never got round to watching it until I read the reviews. Anyway,the game feels a lot more creepier after watching it.

I remember playing this . . it was good fun till like the bazillionth stage of mindless crushing and killing.

Then i just uninstalled it. . LOL. . hope this one is better :)

I knew there would be a sequel to this game. It was meant to be. The first one got a good response & it would only make sense for EA to milk more from this franchise. ;)

Back