Dead Space Stuck Up !

xXx

Skilled
Ok!
I haven't played Dead Space in long long time, but tend to finish it. I am eager to finish it, but I am currently stuck up @ Level 4 - Turret Gun Mission. Its Freaking Tough and un-do-able by me. I left that game @ that point and never returned, but now since DS 2 is arriving next year, wanted to finish this game. Anybody has completed this Level, or have a Save File after that Mission ????

Please Help a fellow Horror Game Lover :(

Just check out the various guides available on the net. And if you are resuming after a very long time, say 3-6 months, then i suggest you restart the game from the beginning a get a hang of it 1st after that its gonna be a walk in the part...well....almost :p

Try the mission again Andy. It's not that difficult. I had completed it with my 360 controller on the PC. I, too, was frustrated at some point and was planning to shift to mouse and keyboard, but then I found out the trick to destroy those meteors and reduce my hulls damage. Keep at it, I'm sure you'll figure out a way. Isn't there a setting to adjust the sensitivity of the analog sticks in the PS3 version? Watch some YouTube videos if you like.

^Is it released for PC too ???

Damn why did I Bought it for PS3 :S At least I wouldn't have picked up Extended Edition of DS :mad: and wasted my money :mad: coz some Stoopid developer included that freaking Turret Gun in it :mad: :mad: :mad:

xXx said:

Damn why did I Bought it for PS3 :S At least I wouldn't have picked up Extended Edition of DS :mad: and wasted my money :mad: coz some Stoopid developer included that freaking Turret Gun in it :mad: :mad: :mad:

Dude what the hell? It released simultaneously for all the platforms. I still remember how nail biting it was for us when this game was about to be released. It was a gaming galore month back in '08. Try it once again, I'm sure you can pull it off.

OK WISE GUY !

Will be playing DS 2 on PC :p

M completing trophies for AC2....currently on 95%...need to find feathers ;)

sure thing. I'll try to hunt for the save. If I had the game, you could have passed on the save and I could have completed that level for you.

xXx said:
Bwahahaha! Crawl back into the cave you came from! :bleh:

As for the turret gun level, with a bit of practise it should be easy since you are using the DS3. With the mouse and KB, it was easy as shit! :p

Practise :mad: I have had enuff games to my records to call this a Practise :bleh: This is plain irritating game play decision.

Ethan_Hunt said:
sure thing. I'll try to hunt for the save. If I had the game, you could have passed on the save and I could have completed that level for you.

DL it for PS3, Will forward you the Save File, Hope its not locked :p

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Ethan_Hunt said:
Andy, try one of these saves: PS3 Save Games for the EU region (PAL)

All are European saves and 100% completed. I'm not sure, how the save slots were assigned on the PS3, but you can give it a shot.
All are 100% maxed out saves. I guess will have to start over again with those saves ??? :p No chapter 4 after Turret Gun SAve :(

xXx said:
^Its Not there, I checked.

How are the save slots assigned? In the PC version, there was a quick save option, or I think there was. How does the PS3 save work? Checkpoint auto-save?

I would suggest to keep on trying. Controllers can be really frustrating sometimes.

With KB + Mouse, I don't think anybody had to play that level for more than two attempts.

Back