[DEAL] Motorola atrix hd for 23k from ebay

More powerful than the Galaxy Nexus, and should be receiving a big community support thanks to the use of S4 chipset, I say good deal.

BUT, the bootloader is unlocked, and the camera is MEH. Dev support is of no use until Motorola unlocks the bootloader. Very unlikely, since AT&T will have a firm hold on that part.
ALSO, to unlock this phone, you need another $15-20. Not a very good deal after finding out all that

This phone was released very recently for 99$ on contract. Performs on par with the S3 and the one series from HTC. Since it was released for a very low price initially, lots of people will have bought it so it should have good support in XDA. Also it has an amazing screen on it while the ICS is as close to stock as possible. Great deal in my opinion.

If I compare this phone with Galaxy Nexus, i found Screen has advantage in Galaxy(SuperAmoled) + Jelly Bean update available + better battery life.
So which one is better in this category ???
Also tell me who will unlock this phone & for how much? Links will be appreciated.....TIA !!

^^Is their any particular difference in their CPU & GPU ????

Also seller is not shipping this in India, how it will routed to SnS & then to Delhi, India ???
Also Customs or import duty will be there ???

there is a big difference in hardware. HOS has very good hardware. but GNEX will have greater software in the future.
use Shop and Ship :: Home or ICC shop. it will directly come to your home.
custom duty on phone is 2.3 pc % only.

Sent a quote request to shopabroad. by the time they replied, it was out of stock. any other similar deal or other good phone is the 350$ range?

Back