[Deal] New Moto W160 basic phone @744 till 11am 27th Mar2010

thogaibalu

Disciple
Sudarshan_SMD said:
Was checking site. They have too less products listed in computer category.
I guess we should ask TE dealers to register over there, so that we can ask them to list product and get benefit of such offers. :p

Reebok Swift LP:
Reebok Swift LP Shoe ( UK Size: 9) at tradus.in
for 1299-555=744.
But, I doub't genuineness of that shoe( duplicate Reebok?).:huh:
Giving it a pass.:|

same here ..
had a look at the same shoe..
but even i gave it a pass..
was planning to buy a motorola w 160 phone.
but just checked that this model has been discontinued long back..
i dont know how it is on sale
thinking what to buy from this site.
nothing good..
TE dealers should come on tradus..
would be great for all of us..

Sudarshan_SMD said:
I guess we should ask TE dealers to register over there, so that we can ask them to list product and get benefit of such offers. :p

+1. They're always having that 250 off 595 and now this offer.

TE dealers, please find out listing options on tradus.in so that both dealers and buyers can benefit! :clap:

thogaibalu said:
+1. They're always having that 250 off 595 and now this offer.

TE dealers, please find out listing options on tradus.in so that both dealers and buyers can benefit! :clap:

I already asked Mediahome. He said that it is not possible since Tradus is having lots and lots of conditions to become a dealer, moreover they're asking 12% commission it seems :( So, I guess that TE dealers won't do their business there.

trigger said:
:( .. missed that.. i was looking for good eBay deals on these phones.. at last bought Guru 1080 on Friday..

trigger, please comment on the phone as a basic entry level phone. I too am looking for a entry-level phone for temporary usage till I can save money for Android device. How much did it cost?

Back