DealExtreme.com Cool Deals

Neo-N

Skilled
I am finding Cool Deals each day on DealExtreme.com

Thought I would share some of the deals here.

Here's what I found today:

Mario Action Figure - $3.91 Shipped

sku_28627_1.jpg

Link: DealExtreme: $3.91 Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Mario (Red)

We all (well, almost!) must have played Mario at some time in our life. I guess this is one cool Action Figure to have on our desk.

Please post any good DealExtreme.com deals you find below.

Well, when you are a regular there, you would rather prefer going through all that they have to offer. :p

They have some pretty wacky yet cool stuff. :D

Have ordered many things from them.But my last order has still not been received which was placed 2 months ago_Otherwise most of the orders was received within 14 days.

do they directly ship to india? How to make payment and where can I provide my address along with my country in the site?

Pinaki said:
do they directly ship to india? How to make payment and where can I provide my address along with my country in the site?

They ship wordwide for free.You can pay by paypal or directly through your credit card.
dhruvrock2000 said:
^^ Contact the support team , they're very responsive. They shipped me a replacement when the original didn't arrive.
Already did that.

I have seen many bulk orders on the forums , do they deliver on time in case of single order ? And no chances of Debit Card ?

^ It all depends on India Post :p They do ship it within 1-2 days after placing the order. I have got items within 10-15 days and some have taken 30-40 days as well.

No, an Indian Debit Card wouldn't work.

Here is a Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor for USD 2.95 Shipped!!

Link: DealExtreme: $2.95 Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor

And here is Luigi Action Figure for USD 3.82 Shipped!!

Link: DealExtreme: $3.82 Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Luigi

I am definitely buying both Mario & Luigi..... :p

How on earth do they manage to sell these so cheap with International Shipping?? Hope the items reach the recipients safely.... Or atleast reach...!!! :p

Damn... But that CC thing from Paypal is irritating.... I wouldn't want to trouble varkey all the time. :(

There was another thread on DX in the forum too...

Anyways, here's some stuff I've ordered and found that it was good:

USB Glitter Decorative Mood Lamp Multi-color
DealExtreme: $7.77 Multi-color USB Glitter Decorative Mood Lamp
Very cool accessory.

Microfiber Screen and Glass Cleaning Cloths (6-Pack)
DealExtreme: $1.90 Microfiber Screen and Glass Cleaning Cloths (6-Pack)
Really useful for cleaning my phone, PMP etc.

Stylish Cable Ties 5-Pack
DealExtreme: $1.81 Stylish Cable Ties 5-Pack
For PC cable management.

Haven't ordered this, but looks good:
16-in-1 Screwdrivers Set
DealExtreme: $3.64 16-in-1 Screwdrivers (Complete Electronics DIY Set)

nehaladsul said:
Here is a Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor for USD 2.95 Shipped!!

Link: DealExtreme: $2.95 Digital Compact LCD Thermometer with Outdoors Remote Sensor

And here is Luigi Action Figure for USD 3.82 Shipped!!

Link: DealExtreme: $3.82 Cute Mario Figure Display Toy - Luigi

I am definitely buying both Mario & Luigi..... :p

How on earth do they manage to sell these so cheap with International Shipping?? Hope the items reach the recipients safely.... Or atleast reach...!!! :p
Damn... But that CC thing from Paypal is irritating.... I wouldn't want to trouble varkey all the time. :(
OMG ! I want that thermometer too. Would be such a cool thing to carry while night camping during treks :p Can u get this also along with android toys :p

P.S: Wont I get that at lamington ?? :S

^^ Hehehehe!!!

Actually, varkey is already doing a lot getting those toys for us.... I cannot ask him for anything more... :p

Also, U might get it at Lamington Road but I doubt it would be available for that price...

Back