Deals : 80, 160GB 10k rpm SATA HDD ; Creative X-fi Soundcards

NinByChoice

Skilled
Hi,

Heres a deal on 80GB and 160GB SATA 10k rpm hard disks. Warranty is for 1 year direct from Dell.

80GB - Rs5300

160GB - Rs7700

Also on sale is the

Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic Soundcard : Rs4800

This also comes with 1 year warranty directly from Dell.

Shipping charges extra at actuals. Will ship by Bluedart/Firstflight/DTDC only. Fellow TE member Cappuccino will be helping me with this deal and you can PM him or me to get the details. Will update this post with information as and when necessary.

Raghu.

Raghunandan said:
Hi,

Heres a deal on 80GB and 160GB 10k rpm hard disks. Warranty is for 1 year direct from Dell.

80GB - Rs5300

160GB - Rs7700

Shipping charges extra at actuals. Will ship by Bluedart/Firstflight/DTDC only. Fellow TE member Cappuccino will be helping me with this deal and you can PM him or me to get the details. Will update this post with information as and when necessary.

Raghu.

Which brand/make of the harddrivers? And why didn't you post this deal 1 week ago :mad:

Raghunandan said:
Hi,

Heres a deal on 80GB and 160GB 10k rpm hard disks. Warranty is for 1 year direct from Dell.

80GB - Rs5300

160GB - Rs7700

Raghu.

Cappuccino said:
Normally Dell ships WD drives. Can't commit on these.

If you want people to be interested in this deal, you would need to post the details of what they are buying into.

SATA/SCSI? Which make? Is it brand new or refurbished?

1. Yes it is SATA.
2. Its brand new with an year of warranty from DELL itself.
3. These are OEM drives. Every batch is of a diff brand. Hence i'll be
unable to confirm on the brand. Sorry abt tat.

If you can pick it up from either Raghu's or my place then Shipping Charges for BLR would be Rs. 0. Else local courier charges wud be applicable. Raghu will let you know on that. Delivery time is 3-4 weeks.

KiD0M4N said:
If you want people to be interested in this deal, you would need to post the details of what they are buying into.

SATA/SCSI? Which make? Is it brand new or refurbished?

It says SATA in the thread title. And ofcourse its brand new :) Would have mentioned if its refurbished. Will clarify some points in the 1st post with the next edit.

ms_mahu said:
oops, sorry

edit: googled a bit, there was this discussions going on. These are indeed WD raptors .

http://www.hardforum.com/showthread.php?t=1067823

Western Digital Raptor WD1500 - Discussion@SR

The OEM is most likely WD, but like Cappuccino said - no promises.

One delicious update coming tomorrow morning with the Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic and some Quadros.

Raghu.

Heres the update on the sound card as promised. Quadros coming soon.

Creative X-Fi XtremeMusic Soundcard : Rs4800

Can a mod please add this to the 1st post? And can you also edit the 1st post to mention that the hard disks are SATA? Thanks.

Raghu.

Back