Deals for free online

^^even if it doesnot work you are not losing even a single rupee from your pocket.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

@lida pls dont post anything where hidden charges like shipping charges,handling charges or 1rs deal etc is there.

the whole idea of this thread is to get the stuff for 0rs so post only totally free stuff here.

thanks

^^True about that but once they did call me and ask whether i received my sample and i said No and they told they will send it. But yet to receive that.

@think123, about that Gillete Skincare product, i watched that video and left a comment, now what will they ship it or there is something else i have to do

some more latest offers added from ponds,colgate and britannia see 1st page product no.15,16,17

1st page is becoming too lengthy with more addition of products ,it will be good if mods can shift some of replies to 2nd page as more products will be added soon.

ganesh177 said:
Remove the bible link, as its only for america.

Good initiative. :)
sorry did not notice that actually there was another link for india also, i think it got mixed up i will post the correct link again dont worry.

thanks for bringing it to notice.

new link added for bible and also bhagavad gita

agantuk said:
Great stuff dude! Keep the links coming :)
thanks man, will try to post as many as they come

get free movie dvd from moserbaer check link number 23
1. go shop.moserbaer site and register to get latest movie dvd
2. you will get an email from moserbaer "We will also be sending you, your Free Movie DVD at your registered address".
3.You can also earn some amazing discount by refereeing your 5 Friends there(this is optional )
removed

^^Buddy i had done this and received mail but no mention of any DVD. So i suggest you remove the moser baer thing because it is a PITA to invite friends and do all such for that stupid 3 in 1, 30 rs wala DVD.

raksrules said:
^^Buddy i had done this and received mail but no mention of any DVD. So i suggest you remove the moser baer thing because it is a PITA to invite friends and do all such for that stupid 3 in 1, 30 rs wala DVD.

your wish is my command,done:)

Back