Deals for free online

JT_daniel said:
Wow, received my P&G samples finally. Really a bolt from the blue since no tracking number and no shipping information was given!!

It's awesome!! 1 bottle of H&S (59 Rs) and 1 bottle of Pantene (69 Rs)+ Arial one packet (36 Rs)+ Duracell 2 batteries (34 Rs) = 200 Worth of maal, which is for everyday use.

Even my parents were impressed. :p
I received my 1 bottle of H&S (Rs.59) and 1 bottle of Pantene(Rs,69) and 1 Duracell AAA battery(2pieces)(Rs.50)
Total Rs.178 worth of free stuff.

ganesh177 said:
Its been more than a month and got none of P&G samples. Neither any update on courier in my account.
Even after receiving this stuff 2 weeks back, no information has been updated in my account page of P&G about delivery and all.

Got a book today - Hercolubus or Red planet that too from spain, but i don't remember registering anywhere for it :p

^^ Tough luck man!!!

@ everyone, The Gillette moisturiser is bloody awesome! It says non-oily formula, and i tht it was the usual mumbo jumbo :p But its true, and it dries off in a few seconds and it doesnt feel oily at all!! But, only thing is that the 15ml bottle( which we get) costs Rs.79, which means its a bit costlier than the market contenders!!

Back