Deaths of Ruben and Keenan

Rip ruben and keenan. Very brave men, although I think they should've heeded the drunk mans warning when he said he was coming back with more people. Because when someone generally says something like that, you either: A- Call your own friends and prepare for a fight.

B- Run away.

This night could've ended a lot more different if they left the area.

Beamed from a low orbit ION cannon via tapatalk

RIP Keenan and Reuben. Brave guys and real life heroes...

Its very unfortunate that our law mechanism is not serious in dealing with the culprits.... Which is the biggest inspiration for max street crimes....

They know how easily they can get away... :( It's we the common people who have to lose our near and dear ones....

Any idea what's been done to the murderers ? Goddamn it. Incidents like this make my blood boil. India has so many gawaar people, it's incredible and disgusting.

Any idea what's been done to the murderers ? Goddamn it. Incidents like this make my blood boil. India has so many gawaar people, it's incredible and disgusting.

Just out of curiosity, what do you do for society other than making your blood boil ? This question can be answered by anyone reading it. Don't be shy, step forward and claim your 20 seconds of fame (or shame)

Just out of curiosity, what do you do for society other than making your blood boil ? This question can be answered by anyone reading it. Don't be shy, step forward and claim your 20 seconds of fame (or shame)

I don't make my blood boil for society, thanks. And to answer your question, I honestly don't do that much (and this isn't to say that I would never). At this stage of my life, I'm happy dealing with my own life .But I don't disrupt society either.

Also, just out of curiosity, why is this question directed specifically at me and not the others who have expressed their disdain in this case ? Shouldn't you be asking them all why they're ranting about it on an internet forum rather than going out and doing their bit for society ?

Don't be shy, step forward and tell me what you really think.

I don't make my blood boil for society, thanks. And to answer your question, I honestly don't do that much (and this isn't to say that I would never). But I don't disrupt society either.

Also, just out of curiosity, why is this question directed specifically at me and not the others who have expressed their disdain in this case ? Shouldn't you be asking them all why they're ranting about it on an internet forum rather than going out and doing their bit for society ?

Don't be shy, step forward and tell me what you really think.

Firstly, its not directed at you alone, its directed at everyone , I have made that clear. Your comment just happened to be the most convenient.

Full marks to you for honesty, and owning up you have done nothing for society, but being a silent observer or turning away from the shame is just as bad or worse. This message is for ALL.

As for being Shy, What do I think about what ?

As for being Shy, What do I think about what ?

Nevermind. I thought you were making this pointlessly personal. My mistake.

And as for doing NOTHING. Well, I have gone out of my way to help people with tasks. I have helped near and dear ones. I've given stuff to orphans and people in need. Also, many little things that would be too numerous to state. That's helping society in a small way. I guess many people do little things.

Some of my friends teach poor children English and stuff like that . That's commendable.

Nevermind. I thought you were making this pointlessly personal. My mistake.

And as for doing NOTHING. Well, I have gone out of my way to help people with tasks. I have helped near and dear ones. I've given stuff to orphans and people in need. Also, many little things that would be too numerous to state. That's helping society in a small way. I guess many people do little things.

Some of my friends teach poor children English and stuff like that . That's commendable.

Near and dear ones do not count. Lets simplify it, have you ever stood up for a weaker person against injustice or bullying ? Have you ever opposed anything you see wrong or meekly accept it? eg: The personal search when you enter a mall, or the way they treat you like a criminal when you enter a shop
(Here You = EVERYONE READING THIS)

Lets simplify it, have you ever stood up for a weaker person against injustice or bullying ?

Well, a few things here. Firstly, in my own life, I don't really remember a situation where I've had to do this. I mean I've seen people getting into fights over stupid things and I've gotten in the way to stop them but that's about it.

Also, if you're referring to this specific case or cases like this where horrible things happen and people just let it happen; well, there are some factors you have to consider here.

The thing is people, as individuals, would usually be afraid to do anything because they'd wonder if anyone else would come to support their cause. Say, a guy is getting stabbed and there are 10 people watching. Something can be done if all 10 or a large number of people stop this (even in this case there's a chance that one of them might get stabbed). But in that moment, everyone would be wondering, "What if I go alone and stop this ? What would the repercussions be ?". So instead, they do an instinctive cost-benefit analysis in their head (or rather their head does it for them in the heat of the situation) and decide that it would be safer overall (from their point of view) to voice their outrage AFTER the incident takes place. It's like, better him getting stabbed and later all of us voicing our outrage than me getting stabbed and all of them voicing their outrage. As horrible as it sounds, it's the ugly truth.

eg: The personal search when you enter a mall, or the way they treat you like a criminal when you enter a shop

Forgive my ignorance but I don't really know what you're talking about here.

Well, a few things here. Firstly, in my own life, I don't really remember a situation where I've had to do this. I mean I've seen people getting into fights over stupid things and I've gotten in the way to stop them but that's about it.

Also, if you're referring to this specific case or cases like this where horrible things happen and people just let it happen; well, there are some factors you have to consider here.

The thing is people, as individuals, would usually be afraid to do anything because they'd wonder if anyone else would come to support their cause. Say, a guy is getting stabbed and there are 10 people watching. Something can be done if all 10 or a large number of people stop this (even in this case there's a chance that one of them might get stabbed). But in that moment, everyone would be wondering, "What if I go alone and stop this ? What would the repercussions be ?". So instead, they do an instinctive cost-benefit analysis in their head (or rather their head does it for them in the heat of the situation) and decide that it would be safer overall (from their point of view) to voice their outrage AFTER the incident takes place. It's like, better him getting stabbed and later all of us voicing our outrage than me getting stabbed and all of them voicing their outrage. As horrible as it sounds, it's the ugly truth. .

I guess it can also be called cowardice. A country of cowards.

Forgive my ignorance but I don't really know what you're talking about here.
Searching you when you enter a mall, what is that going to protect? How is it going to help anything?

Making you leave your bags outside, is an indirect way of saying you are a potential shop lifter first, and not a customer.

We who love comparing US and Europe with India, I wonder how many protest against this? of they prefer the cost analysis way out ?

I guess it can also be called cowardice. A country of cowards.

Searching you when you enter a mall, what is that going to protect? How is it going to help anything?

Making you leave your bags outside, is an indirect way of saying you are a potential shop lifter first, and not a customer.

Umm....personally, I don't see anything wrong with this. I think they're just following the principle of prevention being better than cure.

Searching you when you're entering a mall may prevent people from carrying firearms and shooting others or perhaps bombing the place.

Leaving your bags outside may help reduce the incidence of shop-lifting. It's not that they're necessarily labelling everyone as shop-lifters. They're just being cautious because some people may indulge in shop-lifting.

It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff otherwise.

Umm....personally, I don't see anything wrong with this. I think they're just following the principle of prevention being better than cure.

Searching you when you're entering a mall may prevent people from carrying firearms and shooting others or perhaps bombing the place.

Leaving your bags outside may help reduce the incidence of shop-lifting. It's not that they're necessarily labelling everyone as shop-lifters. They're just being cautious because some people may indulge in shop-lifting.

It's hard to separate the wheat from the chaff otherwise.

I guess that is one way of looking at it, and also explains the surrender of the people when a detailed examination will show its all eye wash, and those things cannot really prevent anything.

Do you think the current "security measures" at any of the hotels can prevent a bunch of Ka$abs from entering them and repeating the same thing all over again ? It has about the same chance as a snowflake as in hell, but yet they go on, and we blindly accept it, "What can I do" .

When a person can defend his / her own rights, do not really expect them to come to the defense of another. Let things go on the way they are, and go light a candle in a rally and be happy.

Each change needs a few leaders, question is does anyone want to be the leaders of this change or they want to be candle lighters (and moaners) that is for each of us to decide and act upon. One does not have to go out and be a martyr, Every small bit helps, and more important encourage others to participate too.

Back