Decent family hotel in Goa

logistopath

Molar Police
Staff member
Super Mod
This October (25th - 28th), a group of 11 of us will be going to Goa to attend a conference. :p Four couples along with 3 individuals form the group. We are in the hunt for a decent family type accommodation somewhere in Panjim area. The conference venue is the Grand Hyatt, Bambolim. Please suggest some decent hotels that are not heavy on the purse. Ideally, we wouldn't want to spend more than 2.5k per night for the rooms. As of now, my eyes are set upon Hotel Aroma Executive ( ::Welcome to Hotel Aroma Executive::) - however, this is purely based on Tripadvisor & other online reviews only. Please suggest other alternatives for the same.

I need trip suggestions about where to go and what to do at Goa too, but I think that can wait for another couple of months. My priority is to get the rooms and travel tickets booked by this weekend.

This October (25th - 28th), a group of 11 of us will be going to Goa to attend a conference. :p Four couples along with 3 individuals form the group. We are in the hunt for a decent family type accommodation somewhere in Panjim area. The conference venue is the Grand Hyatt, Bambolim. Please suggest some decent hotels that are not heavy on the purse. Ideally, we wouldn't want to spend more than 2.5k per night for the rooms. As of now, my eyes are set upon Hotel Aroma Executive ( ::Welcome to Hotel Aroma Executive::) - however, this is purely based on Tripadvisor & other online reviews only. Please suggest other alternatives for the same.

I need trip suggestions about where to go and what to do at Goa too, but I think that can wait for another couple of months. My priority is to get the rooms and travel tickets booked by this weekend.

One of our golden oldies is from Goa - Anish (http://www.techenclave.com/users/anish-534/). Ping him and he should definitely be in a position to help :)

Haha hey guys, been forever since I posted here!

@ Logistopath - Haven't heard of Aroma Executive personally but seems to be quite nice. Other options you could check out are - Bambolim Beach Resort, Hotel Fidalgo, Hotel Nova Goa, Marigold Hotel, Hotel Menino, Park Plaza (Panjim), WelcomHeritage (Panjim).

Do let me know if you need something else :)

Back