Decent Mechanical Keyboards under 3k

Wrecker

Recruit
Looking for budget Mechanical keyboards under 3k - Seen a lot of people saying CosmicByte or Redragon
Are these fine or do I have other options?

Cosmicbyte is good, using it currently (Cosmic Byte CB-GK-13) but seems to be out of stock everywhere except for this website called vijay sales and is very overpriced on amazon for 2500 (whereas I paid around 1800 a year back)
Not going to give much of a detailed review, and just a short quick one. It works, types really well and sounds great and is good to the touch. There isn't a crazy bump like a blue switch, the brown switch on it gives this certain tiny like really tiny feedback which makes it more pleasant to type on and satisfying. There are plenty of other keyboard enthusiasts out here who might agree or may not but for the price it's definitely better than a membrane one. Only problem I faced is when I try to change the lighting using the keyboard shortcut (FN+INS), the computer would stop booting at the asrock logo. No big deal tho, I just don't change the lighting at that time. Plus it doesn't save the lighting option you last left it but isn't a dealbreaker unless you can't be asked to hit a few buttons everytime you turn on your pc.
Any other Cosmicbyte/Redragon Keyboard should be good.
The only other keyboard I can think of that might be better than these 2 but at a higher pricepoint would be the SK61 but that comes at a much higher price of around 3.7k on meckeys again.
edit :- My wpm using this keyboard

1653311751366.png

Cosmicbyte is good, using it currently (Cosmic Byte CB-GK-13) but seems to be out of stock everywhere except for this website called vijay sales and is very overpriced on amazon for 2500 (whereas I paid around 1800 a year back)
Not going to give much of a detailed review, and just a short quick one. It works, types really well and sounds great and is good to the touch. There isn't a crazy bump like a blue switch, the brown switch on it gives this certain tiny like really tiny feedback which makes it more pleasant to type on and satisfying. There are plenty of other keyboard enthusiasts out here who might agree or may not but for the price it's definitely better than a membrane one. Only problem I faced is when I try to change the lighting using the keyboard shortcut (FN+INS), the computer would stop booting at the asrock logo. No big deal tho, I just don't change the lighting at that time. Plus it doesn't save the lighting option you last left it but isn't a dealbreaker unless you can't be asked to hit a few buttons everytime you turn on your pc.
The only other keyboard I can think of that might be better than these 2 but at a higher pricepoint would be the SK61 but that comes at a much higher price of around 3.7k on meckeys again.

View attachment 134900

Picked up the same keyboard (CB-GK-13) from Amazon when the price dropped for about a week to 1800. I changed out the keycaps as I was mispressing more than usual, and it has been a great keyboard for me since. The brown switches feel great to a mechanical keyboard newbie like me.

View attachment 134900
Thank you for your reply. I was actually looking at CB-GK-18 Firefly, Redragon k551 both seemed good and read good review online(some bad too) I'm the red switch kind and I really like stealth, not much of blue switch but love the tactile feel. Anyways I'm gonna wait for few more options and reviews from other users. And Mechkeys is too much for me but those KBs look so good and I'm sure those must be great to use, but 3k is locked for me.

Back