Dedicated thread for Only- Cyber Monday and Black Friday Deals- 2022

nRiTeCh

Skilled
As the title says lets mark this as a dedicated thread ONLY for- Cyber Monday and Black Friday Deals

This can be India specific or even global across sites (amazon/ fk/ other IT solutions related sites etc.)

Last edited:
Good that there is some thread related to this.

Been waiting for discount on imazing and glasswire apps since a lot of time..Hope there will be discounts this time.

Buying from US was great when $ was 45. Ram and SSd used to be 50 -60% cheaper compared to indian prices with shipping and taxes.
Back in 2011 any ssd was considered as luxury & very few ppl even thought of buying pc components from abroad even after considering price difference.
Anybody who can arrange someone coming from US to Delhi in Dec to bring some stuff in BF deal(small stuff like an external hdd/ssd etc).

Last edited:
Picked up these so far
Razer Huntsman TE - $69
Razer Deathadder Mini - $16
Soundcore Q30 - $60
Xbox SX controller - $49

Tempted to pick up the Samsung 2TB 980 pro for $179, also the 2020 MB Air is currently on sale for $799.
How do you plan to get them to india

In that case buying locally makes more sense, I was more interested in the local microcenter deals but the nearest one is 30miles away.
Pixel 6A is going for $300 on Amazon, also Glorious has some BF deals coming up which I won't be able to grab since they'll be shipping a week or two later.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 09-43-27 Microcenter Giving Away Free ASUS Z690 Motherboard With 12th...jpg
    Screenshot 2022-11-22 at 09-43-27 Microcenter Giving Away Free ASUS Z690 Motherboard With 12th...jpg
    428.5 KB · Views: 102
In that case buying locally makes more sense, I was more interested in the local microcenter deals but the nearest one is 30miles away.
Pixel 6A is going for $300 on Amazon, also Glorious has some BF deals coming up which I won't be able to grab since they'll be shipping a week or two later.
Yes I got the z690+I 12700k through the micro center deal a week back... Glorious deal if you can drive there

Has anyone experienced any black friday offers in the past for apple appstore purchases? This is my first year of IOS and I need to buy few apps.

Steelcase chairs have black Friday discount:

Back