User Review Deepcool CH560

Good:
Magnetic glass panel and dust filter make cleaning much easier
Has a complete set of FC120 fans installed properly with argb lighting that can be turned off fairly easily
Looks fairly modern because of the simple design all around
(?) Pretty spacious but it doesn't matter because I don't see myself using a 4090 or large air cooler anytime soon
Cable ties and velcro straps for wire management are very useful
Front panel mesh design is good at stopping dust of which I have a lot

BAD:

Cost cutting in many areas.
PSU dust filter is a complete waste of materials as it doesn't stop dust from getting in through the sides. The whole filter is just very cheap plastic meant to be notched into small holes leaving little openings all around the edges.
Front panel is basically just all plastic some of which wears down without even being touched.
And the worst of them all, the coating used for the metal wears off on its own. A large portion of the metal behind the side mesh simply turned into rust or something. I saw this when I first got the case, but thought it was the assembly guy and simply ignored it as it wasn't visible. Then the rest of the case started wearing off similarly. The top edges, the plastic inside the front mesh panel, etc.

Verdict: Not worth it for the time being, you shouldn't buy it. Deepcool made it cheaper then the competitors by cost cutting, sort of creating a boomerang effect as they now have to process my warranty as well as ones for anyone else facing this problem which will probably be expensive for them. An alternative is the Phanteks 523 "Pro Ultra" (very creative name..) which offers about the exact same setup.

Last edited:
Back