Defective / Dead laptops/laptop parts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi!

i have a brand new hitachi 160gb 2.5 inch ide 5400rpm drive.it came in a sealed pack from hitachi after my old drive died. it still has 3 years and 6 months of warranty. i put it up for sale @ 2000rs+shipping but being an ide drive people tend to compare prices with a 2.5 sata drive.

i still have bill and warranty details-it was purchased in oct/nov 2008 from prime abgb lamington road mumbai.

i am sure you would someone who need a new/reliable laptop drive with warranty to replace a dead drive. do please let me know.

@HTNAKRIS

how much for a 40gb seagate laptop hard disk.. its has few corrupted sectors..i am using it in my laptop but in the startup i get a message to check for bad sectors..kindly PM me if you can buy it..

I have one old laptop of Toshiba, which runs on Windows 95....

working, but battery leaked so battery is not working...

Could it be sold???

sunny27: I'll pass your details if someone needs a 160 GB drive. But, don't keep your hopes up.

shanil : defective drives : 100.

ashvarybabul : Pl. provide the laptop's specs.

Please note mentioned prices are for original unrepaired stuff - especially when dealing with battery, adapter, bag etc. Please avoid sending such stuff.

I have a sony vaio, everything with it is okay except the motherboard. It is about 5 years old now, will provide specific configuration with model number asap.

And, if you are interested in buying second hand working laptops, do let me know.

spawnfreak : Are all three defective? The approx value of the items is provided in the first post, please check.

Meph : I am open to buying used laptops, but the terms of the transaction will remain the same - payment after testing.

htnakirs said:
spawnfreak : Are all three defective? The approx value of the items is provided in the first post, please check.

Meph : I am open to buying used laptops, but the terms of the transaction will remain the same - payment after testing.

Ok, so First I ship you, you test them..and what if you dont want to take them after that? or what if the price you offer me is not acceptable by me? You will ship them back?

yes, all three are defective, but it think i'll prefer to sell DVD rom & ram module + 2 power adapters. MoBo is a pain to ship! just tell me the price of power adapters.

ashvarybabul said:
I have one old laptop of Toshiba, which runs on Windows 95....

working, but battery leaked so battery is not working...

Could it be sold???

Model no is Toshiba T2130CS
has intel processor and Win 95

Since not used ever, not its working, cant tell the all specs...
what i found through model no. in google is this - Toshiba Satellite T2130CS - Laptops Encyclopedia

AFAIK, it has 32MB ram... no CD drive.. only floppy drive..

if interested plz PM.. it often miss the thread.. :ashamed:

ashvary : Oh, the laptop is really ancient. Won't have a use for it.

spawn : Are the adapters defective as well? If not please provide details which brand and which laptop is it for.

100 for the defective drive, 50 for the module.
Don't need defective adapters, if adapters are working and original (not compatible) then 250 each.
Meph : You only send after I give an estimated value which you agree to. Later deductions will only be minor (usually for cosmetic defects to body - unless you forgot/omitted something in the preliminary description). Ofcourse if damage occurs in transit, the deduction will be in proportion to the damaged component.

mayank : Defective HDD : 100

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back