Defective Logitech Z680 speakers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shakensoul

Skilled
Up for sale is a Logitech Z680 speaker system where there is a problem with the amplifier, rest of items are working absolutely fine. I am too occupied to try any DIY or take it for repairs.

The problem with the sub started with a crackling sound which is described here

Suggest a replacement 8" subwoofer speaker

Initially I thought it was problem with the driver so I ordered a replacement driver from US. But it turns out that the driver is fine and there is a problem with the amplifier board. I am not a DIY expert, but decided to open the sub to check for any visible signs of problem. Could not find anything, but in the process broke a capacitor which has been re-soldered. The sub may/ may not work right now. Maybe some DIY expert can fix the issue.

I am putting up for sale the parts individually, so that anyone with another Logitech set can use the parts if needed.

Subwoofer - 2000

5 speakers (4 surrounds, 1 center)

Control Pod - 1500

Preference will be given to the sub getting sold first before the other items are sold.

Person buying everything will be given a discount. Local buyers preferred from Delhi, shipping possible at buyers expense which might be expensive.

Anyone interested can post here, PM or email at shakensoul_13 @ yahoo dot com

[attachment=8044:14276.attach]

Attachments

• logitechz680.jpg
    logitechz680.jpg
    83.7 KB · Views: 108
Dude turns out the Z680 uses slightly bigger drivers, so had to wire the whole thing up. And the sats make a HUGE difference in the midrange. My Z2300 sounds awesome :D

greenhorn said:
Dude turns out the Z680 uses slightly bigger drivers, so had to wire the whole thing up. And the sats make a HUGE difference in the midrange. My Z2300 sounds awesome :D

Good to know that you have received the speakers and they work great :hap2:

rakesh_sharma23 said:
Any sales update about subwoofer encloser
I would prefer a local pickup to avoid any shipping issues, plus its a bulky box so shipping might be expensive.

Anyways, will let you know if I am not able to find any local buyer soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back