Dehumidifier for room

I use many power tools from reputed companies and they all sell discontinued models in India. I still buy them because their build quality is extremely good. On the other hand, there are tons of small brands that sell latest Chinese stuff at low prices. Their tools are quite unreliable. I am making the same assumption with Powerpye - that they are using the latest stuff but skimping on the qualit
yeah, seems like it. Because there isn't much competition and maybe demand is less we have worse specs and efficiency.

Its crazy, i was looking at reviews - some very old dehumidifiers are still working for people - made in 1980s and 60s ! They are much less efficient ofc.
Its total regulatory failure to allow this kind of wasteful 'growth', making stuff with planned obsolescence.

This idea came to me pretty late... after 3 years of use. But when I removed the filters and saw its shiny blue evaporator in the brand new condition, I chucked this idea. Cleaning the ACs is a headache already and I didn't want to add another cleaning task to my list.
ok, then ill keep it on too i guess. Carbon filter perhaps can be removed. Although they say 10 year life, i kinda doubt that. From what i have read, carbon filters get used up pretty quickly.
Or is this something different ?

Yes, because then the compressor stops. Rest of the selections (fan speed, swing mode etc) keep working.
ok, good, then i guess ill go with sharp 20L, as anyway it wont be running all the time in my small room. Ill test on whole house too for fun.

Back