[Delhi] Need people | willing to play on 40" 3D screen | PS3

Hi Guys,

A friend of mine is working (with the Indian govt. org) on assessing how computer / console games improve the cognitive abilities of humans. So what you have to do is play on a 40" 3D screen for a period of 1-2 hours and 2-3 times a week.
Also your MRI of brain would be taken 3 times during the 2 month trial period (which is absolutely harmless). If someone is interested in doing this then please send a PM to me, I will pass on your details.

DigitalDude said:
why MRI is painful ?? nothing like that buddy. also no radiation like in CT or X-ray :)

_

Ask A doctor he will tell you the effects of MRi...

I am worked for a leading company manufacturing MRI,Ct Scans ...

m.khurana said:
Ask A doctor he will tell you the effects of MRi...

I am worked for a leading company manufacturing MRI,Ct Scans ...
I dunno about that but I have underwent 4 MRI scans till now. it's not painful that's what I wanted to say.

_

Guys PM me your number, my friend will contact you and you can ask her all the details you want. She is working on a research project. Also you can ask about MRI stuff to her if you have any apprehensions.

Note : Please do remember that this is a 3-4 week research, join this if you are interested in going 2-3 times / week . Don't leave in between the study.

^ Can you list down the Indian Government notice on it , i know they release it even if it requires for volunteering

dinjo said:
^ Can you list down the Indian Government notice on it , i know they release it even if it requires for volunteering
Dinjo, Indian govt. doesn't put notice to get 3-4 vol. , its up to the research team to get them.

Back