Delhi - someone willing to help me test my 3300x and MSI Pro VDH Max

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,
I need someone in Delhi who is willing to help me test my Ryzen 3 3300x and MSI pro vdh max board to identify what is wrong so that I can RMA that only.

Please ping me if anyone has AM4 setup which supports Ryzen 3000 series and is willing to test both of them.

Thanks

It is 100% mobo so go ahead. In corona times its doubtful for someone to meet and test subjective to risk and conditions in their areas...

But hope you tested the rams thoroughly.
Did you ran memtest from BIOS itself with each single stick one at a time in every slot to catch the culprit?

But hope you tested the rams thoroughly.
Did you ran memtest from BIOS itself with each single stick one at a time in every slot to catch the culprit?

Not OP, but do you mean take 1 stick, put it in slot 1, test, put it in slot 2, and repeat for all slots, and then test other sticks in the same way?

If stick A passes tests in slot 1, wouldn't that mean stick A and slot 1 are fine? why would you need to test the same stick in multiple slots?

Not OP, but do you mean take 1 stick, put it in slot 1, test, put it in slot 2, and repeat for all slots, and then test other sticks in the same way?

If stick A passes tests in slot 1, wouldn't that mean stick A and slot 1 are fine? why would you need to test the same stick in multiple slots?
To test if another slot if faulty.
Else run 1st ram in 1st slot and 2nd ram in 2nd..

Memtest was run only when the system was running, after fea tests I couldn't get POST.

Also, if I remove both the RAM sticks then the LED of RAM sticks used to come and stay but when inserted it just seems fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back