PC Peripherals Dell 2209 WA in Pune

Hacker

Skilled
Does anyone from Pune have the Dell 2209wa. I am thinking of buying it, just wanted to see if its really worth spending 16k.

I would really appreciate it I could take a look at your monitor before buying one.
If anyone knows any store in Pune where I can get a demo that would be great too.

You get the best bargain price when you make online purchase. It will be delivered to your door and even installed. So you can check the Detail on line on Dell site and place a order direct to dell.

They are best in service.

I dont know if its worth 16k but it surely is worth 9.8k i paid for this monitor. My bro got it for me from Singapore. I was using a 17" CRT before. This is so so much better than my old monitor. Also better than the Dell 1909 monitor i have at work.

And for you information, Dell India has stopped selling this monitor. Only way to get it here is from Techshop.

BTW i am from bangalore. So catch someone from pune for a demo of this monitor.

You may not find it in Pune, i had searched for it for almost 5 days on different shops. All they have is 16x9 TN panel. You cant even order online now as Dell has stopped entertaining monitor orders, I called Dell few days ago and they said I can only order Laptops and PC's no monitors.

tarey_g said:
You may not find it in Pune, i had searched for it for almost 5 days on different shops. All they have is 16x9 TN panel. You cant even order online now as Dell has stopped entertaining monitor orders, I called Dell few days ago and they said I can only order Laptops and PC's no monitors.

One member techster has it, he is from pune, Ive sent him a pm but no response yet.

I dont know why but dell is not selling any monitors these days but you can get the monitor from phoenix, he is selling it for 16.2 K

Back