PC Peripherals Dell 2312hm vs Dell 2412

Palpy

Disciple
As the title suggests, is there a sufficient reason for paying 2k extra for 2412? My usage is largely for watching movies, browsing and at times FPS games...

Which is the best place to buy online, apart from the Dell website?

Offline....any place in Bangalore?

Went through a quite a few reviews. Essentially it all boils down to your usage pattern:

Movies & Games (incl. consoles) - 2312
Browsing / Office / Imaging et al - 2412

Btw how come the difference of 2k? I saw it on snapdeal @ 14.7k - 2312 & 17.8k - 2412 after discount & COD. So the difference is above 3k. If there are any offers that you know of kindly do share.

P.S. Have attached a pic showing the approx size. Smallest is the 19" 16:10 monitor I am currently using

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    774.1 KB · Views: 122
A dell showroom offered 2412 at 18k and 2312hm at 16k. Is snapdeal reliable? I have never dealt with them before. I am in a hurry because my 8 year old CRT monitor finally gave up the ghost.

Received my monitor from snapdeal today. Ordered on 12th morning and received tlon 16th morning - COD @ 14.7k (2312hm)

Packing was okay with a lot of bubble wrap over the Dell box but nothing extra as such. I havr dealth with snapdeal before & have been a happy customer (mostly COD)

The upgrade is more than enough for me. 23 seems huge in comparison with 19 and that is the max I was looking for.

Back