PC Peripherals Dell Availability

I called Dell a week back and they told me , that only 2209w and w228wfp are available in 22"/23" category...

Yet I am seeing people in indian forums who are saying they have ordered the 2209w/23093/2409w..? Can someone provide me the number of the dell person they got these models from.
I am looking for the Dell 2309w.

^ don't. They don't know anything. When I went to a Dell showroom (Nehru Place) and asked about monitors, the first thing the guy said was that he didn't know anything about monitors - models, pricing, features, availability and neither did anyone else in the showroom!!

I bought the S2409W monitor, and just got delivery yesterday (albeit 19 days late).

You can talk to a guy called Harish if the normal sales guys don't tell you about the new series.

Akshay Bakshi said:
I called Dell a week back and they told me , that only 2209w and w228wfp are available in 22"/23" category...

Yet I am seeing people in Indian forums who are saying they have ordered the 2209w/23093/2409w..? Can someone provide me the number of the dell person they got these models from.

I am looking for the Dell 2309w.

Call Dell toll free and tell them that you want to buy a monitor between 22-24" they'll speak the rest. 23"(s2309w) should be available now, i guess !

available/don't know/available

PM Rockfella our forum friend he is dealing DELL products, incidentally I PM for 24" 1080p (Dell S2409W) monitor he is offering very attractive price.

Cheers,

Suresh

Back