Dell- BH200 and Dell BT Travel mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. This is turning out to be really annoying.

Irresponsible seller, not the promised product. Now we currently playing a cat and mouse game in which he's trying to get it sold to someone else.

Man, I really want to report you for pulling this off. Highly dufus like.

the399 said:
Ok. This is turning out to be really annoying.

Irresponsible seller, not the promised product. Now we currently playing a cat and mouse game in which he's trying to get it sold to someone else.

Man, I really want to report you for pulling this off. Highly dufus like.

Ok. Retracting the comment for now. Working it out with the seller. Mistake committed in delivery.

Nothing personal man, just that the product is good and I wanted the one I ordered. Thanks for agreeing to refund the little amount that was extra.

People, buy away! He's a good enough seller who feels reponsible and does his best to rectify issues.

the399 said:
Ok. Retracting the comment for now. Working it out with the seller. Mistake committed in delivery.
Nothing personal man, just that the product is good and I wanted the one I ordered. Thanks for agreeing to refund the little amount that was extra.
People, buy away! He's a good enough seller who feels reponsible and does his best to rectify issues.
Thanks for spoiling a beautiful thread even after instant replies and responses.:mad:
Will close the thread once all of you recieve headpones and leave trader ratings..
PLS DO IT FAST..:hap2:

Have you transferred my money?

Please display "instant replies and responses" phenomenon there too. Kindly deposit my money or at least keep me updated.

You will get what is yours. :)

Srikanth bhai pls pm ur acc details again. Lost it as I cleared my inbox. You will get it in your acc by 2moro. .and th399 it will be done today as i have ur acc details.

"Th399"- I m a fan of u now. .

Got the headset yesterday evening. After extensive testing I have established the following:

1. Works splendidly with my iPod Touch 2G (The previous next controls don't work tho :( )
2. Works with my Nokia 3120 Classic also without any issues :D
3. Works with my laptop after I updated the Bluetooth drivers. The previous next buttons work :clap:
4. Need to get a better dongle to get it working with my main PC :) any suggestions / experience with that ????

If any one needs the user manual click here

Thanx for USER MANUAL :)

I used it with the dongle I got from sumchamp who got it from KMD.

It also woks great with the dongles those are coming now a days for Rs.100-Rs.150(written 2.0 and plug and play). Altho you have to install bluesoleil in order to get it work properly.. OR PRoper drivers for Vista or Win 7.

This Local dongle performs well. You migh need a USB Extension for the same...

skumar9988 said:
Mods pls look in to the matter.

I cant stay here with a negative feedback that i dont deserve.

Else I will QUIT..

You do deserve it. And you had a chance to reciprocate the negative feedback which you have. And yes, I don't think it's valid either but I by forum regulations must accept it.

Please grow up and face the results of your actions as I am by dealing with you in the first place.

P.S. Grow up.

Ok Need a headset - what is the availability and the model number and the price?

please respond or PM me... will place orders ASAP

Sorry bro i have closed all of my market threads for now. :(

will get back to you soon :)
Merry X-Mas and best wishes to all. . Be happy. . :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back