Dell.com - Payment Options?

2kewl

Disciple
Hello!

One of my friends is coming over from to US later this year and I am thinking of getting a Laptop from there. Have zeroed in on Inspiron 15R.

Just want to know if there's any way I can order directly from here with his address. Do they accept Indian credit/debit cards? Paypal? Also, would there be any considerable charges in this case?

Thanks! :)

Can you not just transfer the necessary funds to his account or pay him back and have HIM purchase it for you?

Oh and he might have to bring the laptop without the box, to avoid custom duties (> 25K).

Hmm..I know that would be the obvious option. But was just wondering if we could do it directly.

Yeah, do know that!

2kewl said:
Hello!

One of my friends is coming over from to US later this year and I am thinking of getting a Laptop from there. Have zeroed in on Inspiron 15R.

Just want to know if there's any way I can order directly from here with his address. Do they accept Indian credit/debit cards? Paypal? Also, would there be any considerable charges in this case?

Thanks! :)

Box shouldn't be a problem. Customs allows you 1 laptop + 25k

OT: I am getting an xbox 360 with box will it attract customs ??.I got it for 18K i have my own lappy,used headphones and 2 phones of mine

2kewl said:
Hmm..I know that would be the obvious option. But was just wondering if we could do it directly.

The easiest way to find out......TRY IT.....at best it'll go through and at worst it'll be rejected. Beats waiting around for someone to post in your thread IMO ;). If it doesn't go through, then we can discuss alternatives, if you would still be willing to buy it that is.

Back