Laptops Dell Laptop Repair expertise

eraviii

Disciple
Dell Laptop is making a beep sound continuously and not switching on . Have locals where i want to go n get it fixed but last time they changed some ram shit n all .

any good repairs expertise in bangalore ? Need my laptop to revive again .

A single prolonged beep typically indicates a hardware issue, commonly a memory issue, which can prevent your computer from booting at all.
The physical hardware within your computer has to be examined if it won't start up properly.

Since you've mentioned the locals changed the RAM last time around, I am guessing it is the suspect.

Check this one out. If 4 beeps then ram issues.
My laptop is also making beep sounds. 5 beeps then break then again 5 beeps. Internet research suggests its the cmos battery running out which is believable since the laptop is 5 years old. Ill be replacing it this saturday/sunday (cmos cell is just 30-60rs). If you also have 5 beeps then reply to this and i will give u an update on my issue after changing cmos cell.

Check this one out. If 4 beeps then ram issues.
My laptop is also making beep sounds. 5 beeps then break then again 5 beeps. Internet research suggests its the cmos battery running out which is believable since the laptop is 5 years old. Ill be replacing it this saturday/sunday (cmos cell is just 30-60rs). If you also have 5 beeps then reply to this and i will give u an update on my issue after changing cmos cell.
I just did this too. replaced CMOS battery its still the same. My beep is like continous not like 5-6 times it comes and stops.

I'd recommend doing these simple things before getting components changed.

You can try reseating the ram and making sure the contact pads and the slot itself is clean of any dirt/lint.

Clear CMOS by following a guide for your laptop.

make sure the heatsink isn't mounted very tight on the cpu/gpu.

You can try reseating the ram and making sure the contact pads and the slot itself is clean of any dirt/lint.
Good advice. Use an eraser to clean the RAM contact points. Check YouTube if you're unsure.

You can also clean the inside to make sure airflow is good and the laptop is not overheating.

Back